[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frasier / Cheers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Was anything fucking comfier than these two shows?

>tfw no lilith gf
>>
>>67695568
sorry, op. i've recently watched friends and, taken as a whole, consistency-wise and height-wise (the funnies and drama), friends is only slightly more comfy than Frasier
>>
Tossed Salad in the front, Scambled Eggs in the back. Classic.

On April 25, 1968, a man named Arthur B. Niles set fire to Frank Grammer’s car outside the St. Thomas home he shared with his second wife, Elizabeth, and their four children (Betty, John, Billy and Stephen). When Frank Grammer went outside, Niles shot him twice. During the trial, Elizabeth Grammer testified that she pulled her husband’s body from in front of Niles’ car because he had threatened to run over him as well. Kelsey Grammer was only 13 years old at the time of his father’s murder.
>>
File: 1451617924801.jpg (413 KB, 1745x953) Image search: [Google]
1451617924801.jpg
413 KB, 1745x953
On June 30, 1975, Karen Grammer was sitting outside the Red Lobster in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where she had just finished her shift as a waitress. Glenn, Corbett and two friends had decided to rob the Red Lobster Karen worked at that night but left the restaurant without any money when they came across Karen. They forced her into their car, stopped to rob a convenience store, then drove her to their apartment where they took turns raping her for about four hours. Afterwards, they put a cloth over her head, promising to take her home. They dumped her in a trailer park instead. According to testimony during the trial, Glenn had taken LSD and when he got out of the car, he stabbed Karen in the back, on her hand (presumably from her trying to shield herself), and the neck. He then drove away with his accomplices, leaving her for dead.

Karen was made of sterner stuff, though, and managed to crawl to the back porch of a nearby home that had a light on. Unfortunately, no one was at home. Detectives describe a scene where Karen had left bloody handprints and fingerprints where she had tried to ring the doorbell. From her fingerprints, she was inches away from the doorbell when she passed out. Although, given no one was home, ringing it wouldn’t have done her any good, but of course she didn’t know that. She died on that back porch and was not found until the next day. Police did not know who the girl was for about a week until Kelsey Grammer arrived and positively identify her.
>>
File: anal fissure.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
anal fissure.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
He may be the most unJUSTable man of all time.

Five years after Karen’s murder, on June 1, 1980, both of Kelsey Grammer’s half brothers died unexpectedly. Stephen and Billy were scuba diving off of St. Thomas at the time. When Billy failed to resurface, Stephen went back in after him but died of a fatal embolism during an improper ascent that followed. Billy’s body was never recovered.
>>
File: untitled.gif (178 KB, 556x504) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
178 KB, 556x504
Kelsey Grammer’s good friend and the producer of Frasier, David Angell, died in the September 11 terrorist attacks. Angell and his wife, Lynn, were both passengers of American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center.
>>
god damn this guy has seen some shit
>>
>>67696141
>>67696216
>>67696267
>the most unJUSTable man of all time.
kek
>>
Does anyone know how I can cop that hairstyle?
>>
If you want to start a Frasier thread, just start a Frasier thread. Enough with the stupid buzzwords like "comfy" and "tfw" greentext, you ginormous faggot.
>>
>>67697488
my mfw when this faggot thinks he can tell me what to post

when they round you lettibers up to go to 'summer camp', your type will be the first to go
>>
I love frasier but cheers sucked shit ma8
>>
>>67697729
shit taste, Cheers seasons 1-6 are almost better than frasier
>>
>>67697802
Cheers was awesome early; they lost the plot when they started going outside the bar and doing shit like a show about normies and not a show about norm. Bar, office, pool room, toilets -- those are the only rooms we should ever have seen
>>
File: b a n e.jpg (54 KB, 417x480) Image search: [Google]
b a n e.jpg
54 KB, 417x480
HEY BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A'CALLIN
TOSSED SALADS AND SCRAAAMBLED EGGS
Mercy.
And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Well maybe, but I got YOU pegged.
Ha, HA haaaa.
But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin again.

GOODNIGHT SEATTLE WE LOVE YA
>>
>>67695568
lilith was top tier waifu
>>
>>67697977
For a conservative Kelsey liked to sing about tossed salad and getting pegged
>>
File: frasier apartment.jpg (276 KB, 1280x1026) Image search: [Google]
frasier apartment.jpg
276 KB, 1280x1026
Comfiest sitcom apartment, that's for sure.
>>
>>67695568
He looks like he's operating a puppet
>>
Watching CNN 80's now
>>
>>67696216
Fuck, man. Why are some people so fucking evil?
>>
>ywn fugg kelseys daughter
>>
>>67699078
neat
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.