[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indiana Jones 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: INDY-5.jpg (70 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
INDY-5.jpg
70 KB, 610x343
What will they do?
>>
>>67695390
Official press release from Disney:
https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/spielberg-and-ford-reunite-as-indiana-jones-returns-to-theaters-july-19-2019/
>>
Kill off Han Solo
>>
File: JUST.jpg (121 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
121 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw he literally has the JUST haircut
>>
>>67695390
First off I hope JJ Abrams directs it. Then I want Daisy Ridely to be cast as the second lead. Then I want her "I bypassed the compressor" moment in a Indy context and proceed to take over the role. Best case scenario.
>>
time traveling ex-nazis
>>
>>67695390
Indiana Jones goes after an artefact that could prove the existence and location of the sunken mythical city known as Atlantis.

He leaves Mutt and Marrion, believing this to only be a rudimentary dig, but is thrown headfirst into a deadly campaign to seize the lost city to plunder its treasures.

But along the way, Indiana is reminded that the truest treasures are back home. Naw.

Make the villains Japanese this time.
>>
>>67695390
Nothing I'll want to see, that's for sure.
>>
>>67695390
nobody knows but one thing is for sure, JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP GEORGE LUCAS
>>
>>67695390

>Indiana Jones and the Soggy Diaper
>Indiana Jones and....shit I forgot
>Indiana Jones and the Medicaid crusade
>Indiana Jones and the Broken Hip
Indiana Jones and the get off my g'damn lawn you kids
>>
Indianne jones
>>
They are going to kill indy off
Harrison Ford's determined to give all of his iconic characters a final sendoff, wiping his hands clean and making sure they don't ask him again
>>
kill off indiana jones and replace him with shia
>>
It will be set in modern day and old Indy will help a group of young students go on an adventure to find his son...in Shangri-la.
>>
>>67695390
CHINA
>>
>>67695390

Real question is whether they use CGI to de-age him.

Theyve been testing the technology for years and this may be the first attempt to do it for the main character, for the whole movie
>>
Atlantis
>>
>>67696575

Pretty good for 73. More than some baldys on this site.
>>
>>67696796
I would gib money to see this.
>>
They're gonna do some fucking time travel alternate universe so that Chris Pratt can be officially canonized as Indy. There's no depth too low these people won't sink to for money.
>>
>>67698111
Nah. The new Indy (((has))) to be a POC.
>>
>>67695390
Indiana Jones is now a spooky mummy that chases everyone around until they throw enough money at him to lift the curse.
>>
>Indiana Jones and the Golden Hip Replacement
>>
Indiana Jones and the Golden Bong
>>
Fountain of youth. Screen cap this.
>>
Indy working part time as a Walmart greeter
>>
Are they gonna pass the torch on to someone else?
>>
File: 00019900.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
00019900.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
Indiana Jones and the horrible hospice care
>>
>>67695390
Clone Harrison Ford.
>>
>>67695390
They're just gonna kill Indy, aren't they? They're going to give that retard labeouf the spotlight.
Fuck.
>>
>>67702022
They won't kill him.
They're going to break him out of his retirement home for one last ride and then put him back there again to die.
>>
File: 1423916207840.jpg (191 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423916207840.jpg
191 KB, 500x500
It's been like 10 more years.

Is he going to be in fucking 'Nam?
>>
he will meet a guy in a bar who knows something than he will meet a cute girl in the same town when hes about to leave
>>
>>67695390
Some shitty device that will make him young and POOF!!

Chris Pratt can canonically play Indiana Jones.
>>
Indiana Jones has to escape the sinister clutches of the nursing home staff
>>
File: $_1.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>white guy goes around the world stealing artificats from non-whites to put in white mueseums

I can see the slate, salon, and gawker "problematic" articles already
>>
>>67696714
"I bypassed the ancient tri-chamber wank-lock!"
>>
>>67697444
JUST DO IT!
>>
>>67702876
just have his daughter date a nigger

problem solved
>>
>>67702876

haha

screenshoted
>>
>>67702876
Kek
>>
>>67695390
Do all the scenes with Ford first.

Follow a very fast-paced shedule
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.