[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there actually a witch in it? my gf wants to go see it but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg (3 MB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg
3 MB, 2025x3000
Is there actually a witch in it? my gf wants to go see it but I'm not interested if there's not really a witch.
>>
>>67694643
There is, but it's more about bizarre, fucked up shit happening.

Apparently.
>>
>>67694643
There is literal Lucifer in it, so yes.
>>
yep

the movie is mostly about the family drama that comes about from the witch fucking with them
>>
Best horror movie I've seen in a long time. Perfectly set the mood that some really evil shit was going on and there was no hope.
>>
>>67694786
So probably will not set the mood for me to get a spooky HJ in back of theatre huh
>>
torrent?
>>
>>67694901
Probably not, but you can probably get away with fingering her if she's fucked in the head.
>>
any good torrents or is it too soon?
>>
>>67694643
>gf wants to see it

You may want to warn her that it's probably not what she thinks it is.
>>
File: witch_reading_book.png (73 KB, 511x574) Image search: [Google]
witch_reading_book.png
73 KB, 511x574
I want to see this movie so fucking bad
They wont screen it in my stupid fucking poor country
any good torrents yet?
>>
>>67694950
Yeah I downloaded one but the movie fucking sucks, don't even bother. Yes there's a witch (there's a LOT of witches, actually) but all they do is turn kids into mice and shit. They're ugly and kind of creepy but the movie isn't scary at all. Fuck you guys for recommending this shit.
>>
Yes.
But don't expect to be scared, the movie is made more to disgust and shock than to scare really, it is nice experience.
>>
>>67694643
No.

Anyone who says there is a witch is an idiot. Name one scene where an adult saw the Witch.
>>
File: 1420058235892.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1420058235892.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>67696118
>>
>>67697894
fuck off zack snyder
>>
>>67697894
The mom and dad saw their daughter who became a witch.
>>
Yes, but honestly you are, literally, a pleb if your criteria for seeing the movie is whether it actually has a witch in it
>>
>>67696118
Have a lol, friend.
>>
It's a bad movie.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.