[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Superman actually kills civilians.

I thought this was a meme.
>>
They literally mention how there were
>THOUSANDS
of casualties

Unlike Avengers' "175" or some such shit. Seriously fuck that shit.
>>
>>67693808
>Unlike Avengers' "175" or some such shit

Kek it would have been multiple 9/11s

Those space whales were knocking over whole buildings that had no time to evacuate.
>>
>>67694126
unlike in MoS, the Avengers actually tried to keep the fight contained and saved as many civilians as they could.
>>
File: 2352522.jpg (110 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
2352522.jpg
110 KB, 600x474
I dunno where people get this idea that Supreman doesn't cause collateral damage. The 1950's TV show or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13rcbcitmbrtzbmf22tifdrksvwt1w4b04
>>
>>67694188
They just did that so they could include more Quips(TM)
>>
>>67693808
avengers was 73 i believe
>>
>>67694188
did you forgot the part where superman throws Zod in to space to get away from the city?
>>
>>67694188
Not him but there were like six of them versus a dozen whales and hundreds of Chitauri blasting away, there's no way they could have prevented a mass slaughter if the aliens were so inclined.
>>
>>67693808

A whole city gets lifted in the air VS A couple of buildings get knocked down.

Hmm.

Also, watch AoU again. A car falls of the city, Thor flies after it. Instead of putting it safely down, he throws it back on to the flying city.

TOPKEK
>>
>>67694288
>A couple of buildings get knocked down.
>>
>>67694340
>A whole city gets lifted in the air
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.