[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Didn't Superman use Wonder woman's sword to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: wonder-woman.jpg (58 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman.jpg
58 KB, 600x316
Why Didn't Superman use Wonder woman's sword to kill Doomsday?

Or have wonder woman use the Kryptonite spear?

Why didn't superman just fuck off all together?

Wonder woman could of chopped doomsday's head off while Bruce used the grenade.
>>
Why does Wonder Woman shave her pits?
>>
File: 143179817371490.jpg (179 KB, 633x726) Image search: [Google]
143179817371490.jpg
179 KB, 633x726
>>
>trusting a woman

maybe in the Marvel universe
>>
>>67688012

>Iron Man 3
>>
>>67688012
She chopped of his fukin arm like it was nothing.

She probably could kill batman, doomsday, and superman if she felt like it.
>>
>>67688012
kek'd
>>
Why didn't superman just fly doomsday into the sun after he walked the nuke off.
>>
>>67688208
>Why didn't superman just fly doomsday into the sun after he walked the nuke off.

Great plan, fly someone that gets powered up by sunlight to the sun.
>>
>>67688208
oh yeah? why didn't doomsday just say hey guys let's call it a day i really have no conceivable beef with you that i can think of at the moment.
>>
>>67687823
>could of
>>
>>67687823
Can someone tell me what is the name of the song when Lex is going mad and saying Ding Ding Ding and the end ?
>>
>>67688253
How about a black hole?
>>
>>67688208
why didn't he just snap his neck?
>>
>>67687884
She's a feminist icon
>>
Or if Batman had eight grenades.
>>
>>67688397
Hans Zimmer - Ding Dong
>>
Why didn't Superman just keep punching him into space? It's not like Doomsday can fly. Or breathe in space.
>>
Why didn't superman just dump doomsday in pluto
>>
>>67688975
He was doing that until they nuked them
>>
>>67687823
Doomsday is a kryptonian. It's impossible to kill a kryptonian without kryptonite
>>
>>67689670
What about Zod getting his neck snapped like nothing?
>>
>>67689775
it was a kryptonian neck snap
>>
>>67689813
kek
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.