[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capeshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Do you think actors ever feel dumb portraying the power fantasies of autistic manchildren?
>>
>Earning millions for playing pretend

No, I imagine they're all quite pleased with themselves.
>>
>>67687281
>>67687224

OP BTFO
>>
>>67687224
I'm sure they do anon but as mentioned before they are paid quite handsomely.
>>
File: 1457692205711.jpg (30 KB, 265x417) Image search: [Google]
1457692205711.jpg
30 KB, 265x417
>>67687281
First comment ends the tread as usual.
>>
>>67687224
Making an emberassment of yourself is one of the first things you learn to overcome as an actor. I garauntee you everyone who's ever been in a capeflick has done much more ridiculous shit earlier in their careers.
>>
yea but then they think about all the money
>>
>>67687224
you are feel dumb with shitty bait like this?
>>
>>67687387
>Who is this semon demon?
>et al.
>>
>>67687224
I always thought actors would feel awkward in general while filming.
>>
File: 1220681627266.png (55 KB, 164x145) Image search: [Google]
1220681627266.png
55 KB, 164x145
>Michael Shannon has spent the past couple of years clearly baffled by all of the Batman v Superman questions thrown his way, frequently saying the wrong thing or coming up with bizarre stories about being locked in toilets with flippers on his hands. The scrutiny with which his every comment has received must be tiring of course, so perhaps that explains his answer to the question of who should win a fight between the Dark Knight and Man of Steel then. Asked by Vulture who he's rooting for, the talented Man of Steel star gave the site a brutally honest - and unintentionally hilarious - reply.

>"I’m so utterly unconcerned with the outcome of that fight. So profoundly, utterly unconcerned. I can’t even come up with a fake answer. I guess I have to root for Superman because he killed me, so I would hope that he would continue his killing spree and become like a serial killer Superman. "
>>
>>67687577
based Shannon
>>
>>67687577

I wish I could find the video of him playing with his own action figure and he talks about how Zod's on his way to a hoedown
>>
>>67687224
Wasn't Affleck in Gigli? Can't get worse than that
Unless Gigli is now kino, of course
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.