[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mad Max: Fury Road is a piece of shit videogame movie! The entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
Mad Max: Fury Road is a piece of shit videogame movie! The entire thing is set up as "stages". My good man please allow me to illustrate.

STAGE 1: The Buzzards
STAGE 2: Sandstorm
BOSS BATTLE: Furiosa
STAGE 3: Rock Raiders
STAGE 4: Mud Pit
BOSS BATTLE: Bullet Farmer

God damn it why do I have to explain this its so clear the entire thing is set up as videogame trash don't you understand RESPOND TO ME RESPOND TO ME!
>>
>>67686943

Yes
>>
>>67686943
Hmm, interesting.

So vidya game shit CAN work as a movie.

Thanks for the breakdown.
>>
>>67686943
this is pure autism
>>
>>67686943
>Trying to watch a mindless action movie as kino

I bet you're upset that Commando didn't have enough characterization scenes
>>
>>67687123
Yes
>>
Are videogames even structured like that anymore?
>>
You play too much vidya son
>>
>>67686943
>image.jpg
>>
>>67686943
Seeing as its aesthetics have more in common with RAGE than the other three Mad Max's, this isn't surprising.
>>
File: Die-Hard-Poster[1].jpg (132 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
Die-Hard-Poster[1].jpg
132 KB, 580x859
DIe Hard is a piece of shit videogame movie! The entire thing is set up as "stages". My good man please allow me to illustrate.

STAGE 1: The Office
STAGE 2: The Airducts
BOSS BATTLE: Tony
STAGE 3: Glass
STAGE 4: Roof
BOSS BATTLE: Theo

God damn it why do I have to explain this its so clear the entire thing is set up as videogame trash don't you understand RESPOND TO ME RESPOND TO ME!
You can make any action movie sound like this
>>
File: Well Played.jpg (37 KB, 393x450) Image search: [Google]
Well Played.jpg
37 KB, 393x450
>>67687389
>>
File: predator20137151437705.jpg (39 KB, 620x355) Image search: [Google]
predator20137151437705.jpg
39 KB, 620x355
Predator is a piece of shit videogame movie! The entire thing is set up as "stages". My good man please allow me to illustrate.

STAGE 1: The Camp
STAGE 2: The Escape
BOSS BATTLE: Giant Boar
STAGE 3: Ambush
STAGE 4: The Mud Pit
BOSS BATTLE: Ugly Motherfucker

>>
>>67688183
>>67687389
MOAR
>>
File: AlecBaldwinasMrConductor.png (401 KB, 405x576) Image search: [Google]
AlecBaldwinasMrConductor.png
401 KB, 405x576
>>
>>67687389
>>67688183
kek
>>
>>67686943
You have to tell us why that's a bad thing faggot.

It's a fucking great movie. The only criticism I can make is that he did not get his dick even slightly wet
>>
>>67688313
He never does though
>>
>>67688313
Everyone knows he's Gay. It's pretty much Cannon.
>>
>>67687209
No now it's

>walk 20 feet and kill those bad guys in the next room
>loading screen
>walk 40 feet through this hallway shooting the occasional enemy
>enter room and do simple puzzle
>backtrack back 60 feet, killing more generic enemies
>QTE boss battle
>CONGRATULATIONS
>Now buy $70 of DLC to see other hallways, 2 more types of enemies and 1 really cool gun we promise!
>>
>>67687242
OP doesn't play games. They don't have "stages" any more. In fact there was a Mad Max game when Fury Road came out and it was a massive desert where you just drive to buildings beat up some dudes and blow up their oil pumps
>>
>>67687389
I actually want to play this.
>>
>>67686943
It's called "Hero's Journey" you dumbfuck.
>>
The Divine Comedy is a piece of shit videogame book! The entire thing is set up as "stages".
>>
>>67686943
By that logic, so is DIE HARD
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.