[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3 O9NFJIS0 This brings ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: ferris.jpg (20 KB, 327x216) Image search: [Google]
ferris.jpg
20 KB, 327x216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3O9NFJIS0

This brings new power to the scene with Cameron and the painting and the theory that he is alone and Ferris is his imagination. He wants friends, he wants someone to love him.

The lyrics fit well:
"lord knows it would be the first time" (as Ferris and Sloan kiss, it could be Cameron's first kiss)
"please please please, let me get what I want..." (again playing as Ferris and Sloan are kissing. Cameron wants nothing more than to be loved)

"Please please please, let me get what I want..."
>>
>>67686804
>Rich
>Best friend's with a guy who does fucking everything so you can have the time of your life

Fuck Cameron
>>
>>67687040
But ferris doesn't exist though
>>
I like the idea of ferris being imaginary but does it actually hold up in the original film?
>>
>>67687460
It holds up alright, I've watched the film with this in mind and while it's obvious that this wasn't John Hughes' intention, the fan theory does make the movie more interesting.
>>
>>67687460
Parts of it does, but then it doesn't explain the sister arc and some other events in the film. But it's still an interesting theory
>>
>>67687460
no why would we follow a story arc for an imaginary characters sister... not to mention mother and father as well
>>
>>67686804
How about we talk about Mia Sara's wonderful hairy arms?
>>
>>67687648
We don't
>>
>>67687581
this
>>
>>67686804
SO FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE
>>
>>67686804
How is this recut?
>>
>>67686804
oh shit i didnt release alan ruck was almost 30
>>
>>>/cracked/
>>
>>67689613
fuck off
>>
What a great movie this was, I'm going to watch it again right now.
>>
obviously since the ENTIRE SCHOOL is all "Save Ferris!" I doubt this would hold up at all. In fact in one scene Ben Stein calls his name for attendance. Also why would the principal be chasing around an imaginary student?
>>
>>67687581
>sister arc

Cameron was working out some issue by running that scenario through his head
>>
>>67686804
>ditch school
>goto the Art Museum

who the fuck does this?
>>
>>67687562
This. Nice try tho op.
>>
>>67691853
Its free on Thursdays
>>
>>67691853
Art's cool.
>>
>>67691818
>Also why would the principal be chasing around an imaginary student?
He wasnt the principle, he was a pedophile
>>
>>67691853
If you have never been to a art museum you should go to one at least once mate, shit is legit cool
>>
>>67691853
go see it though
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.