[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cinema Matinee I ain't got 7.50 to pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Cinema
Matinee
I ain't got 7.50 to pay
>>
>>67686171
I miss co-host. The oogieloves review was the funniest shit.
>>
>inb4 Tommy Gwrew killed some woman
>>
I remember when i used to think thier district 9 review was the funniest thing on earth.
>>
>>67686171
these guys were my shit back in the day
>>
>>67686844
>crossing the street

>suddenly headlights

>the last thing you hear you die is TOMMY MCGREW, FACEBOOK
>>
File: mel-gibson-is-insane_344x372.jpg (16 KB, 344x372) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-is-insane_344x372.jpg
16 KB, 344x372
>>67686922
>>
>>67686171
So much better than Reddit Letter Memeia. They were actual professionals with insightful opinions, as opposed to drunk Mouseketeers.
>>
>>67686979
>professionals
lets not get crazy now
>>
>>67686171
Whatever happened to them. Double toasted is fine, but I miss the old crew.
>>
>>67686979
Don't worry, we still have Max Landis's twitter page to bring us insightful critiques of pop cinema.
>>
>>67686979

Not really

The closest one to being a "professional" was Carlyle, and all he's really done is write Sinister

Corey and the rest just kinda said whatever
>>
>>67686171
Co-Host would make Double TOasted 200% better. Tommy was OK but now that he's gone theres literally no one funny except Korey and Martin. Danielle is also stupid as fuuuuuuuuuuug.
>>
>>67687592
Dropped Double toasted a year ago. I check back every 6 months to re-affirm if it's still shit, and keep ignoring it. There's just none of the Spill fun left. Martin's the closest thing to a remnant of the old days, Korey's too busy acting like a clown in front of a camera and being retarded, and everyone else is an unfunny waste of space. Fuck you Co-host when are you going to start your own podcast site?
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>67686171
Martin is going to kill me one day with those puns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w24Xdk0vLUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a63O6nI0lA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VW-Urzyi64
>>
>>67687265
Korey animated a shadow in Space Jam.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.