[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought Star Wars 7 was pretty good what were yo expecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1390715289419.jpg (147 KB, 1010x810) Image search: [Google]
1390715289419.jpg
147 KB, 1010x810
I thought Star Wars 7 was pretty good what were yo expecting some deep political space thriller?
>>
>>67685333
not enough senate talk
>>
>>67685333
I was expecting a dissection of nazis and their parallels with evil white men, and the brave defiance from womyn, homos and poc
>>
>>67685333
>Rehashed plot from A New Hope
Aren't you a little far from Reddit?
>>
>>67685422
Reddit
/tv/
what's the difference anymore senpai?
>>
it ruins episode 6.

ROTJ ends upbeat, with the emperor killed, people rejoice across the galaxy at the revolution, Han and Leia are going to have a nice life together, and Luke is going to bring back the jedi.

TFA destroys all of that, with Han and Leia being miserable because their emo faget of a kid killed off Luke's new jedi, and the galaxy was politically reset by some empire wannabes that manage a super death star able to rape any sense of scale in the galaxy.
>>
>>67685456
Only /v/ gets triggered and cries when the other is mentioned. Reddit is less pathetic.
>>
>>67685333
was expec ting good movie
got ok movie

taught me the wrong of hype
>>
>>67685333

I wasn't expecting so many mismatched battles to end in ties.
>>
>>67685333
It was ok

Rey was just a completely unrelatable, unattractive, untalented, unamusing, boring, dumb character

This is what happens when you insist that a woman plays a male role.
>>
>>67685497
>it ruins episode 6.

Episode 6 ruins episode 6
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.