[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and my football team are about to watch Batman V Superman,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: batmanvsuperman.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
me and my football team are about to watch Batman V Superman, about 18 people!

what should we expect?
>>
Superman dies
>>
>>67679552
There's a rape scene
>>
Perhaps I could reccmomend you some hard terror flicks?
>>
superman rapes martha, who is lex luthor's mother
>>
>>67679552
if youre expecting a marvel flick youll be disappointed. if you are openminded and pay attention, you might have a good movie experience
>>
File: image.jpg (628 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628 KB, 1000x1000
Why watch the movie when you could have a sweet boipussi gangrape in the dark theater between you sweaty bois.

Im a girl and even id be down to join
>>
>>67679782
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Expect to be bored and uninterested for 2 hours with maybe 20 minutes of worthwhile scenes haphazardly scattered throughout the 2 and a half hour runtime.

Expect Batman to be seconds away from killing Superman only to stop and chnge his mind because Superman asked him to save his mother who shares a name with Bruces mother.

Expect Superman to kill Doomsday with the Kryptonite spear Batman was going to use on him, while being impaled and killed in the process (except the audience is shown that hes not really dead at the end of the movie).

Expect terrible, short, hamfisted Justice league cameos.
>>
If you're fueled by a hatred of society and are contrarian by nature you will love it! :^)
>>
Expect to wonder why everyone is hating it so much.

Never seen the amount of butthurt over a movie as much as this.
>>
Just start a gay orgy that would be more fun
>>
File: BuffGibson.jpg (107 KB, 634x711) Image search: [Google]
BuffGibson.jpg
107 KB, 634x711
You should expect me coming in and beating your asses for making another capeshit thread
>>
>>67679552
Massive disappointment, especially if you were expecting kino.
>>
>>67681062
>wonder why everyone is hating it so much
You might just be retarded if you don't see the glaring issues this movie has. The pacing, the writing, the direction, is all fucking terrible. Like really really bad. The story is just plain stupid. Good action and soundtrack hanging from the bones of a terrible movie. It's a shame how the movie turned out.
>>
>>67680832
>except the audience is shown that hes not really dead at the end of the movie

the audience knows they're not going to kill Superman for good and the audience does not know under what circumstance he will be resurrected. most likely it is the ringy ding ding monster lex luther contacted in the alien ship.
>>
>>67681219
>the audience knows they're not going to kill Superman for good

And yet Snyder still felt the need to make it glaringly obvious by shoving it in our faces.

>under what circumstance he will be resurrected

Well he's already alive by the time the credits role so he's already "resurrected". He has no reason to not return to fighting crime immediately. Is he just going to chill in his coffin until Darkseid shows up? He's clearly already strong enough to fly again so why stay in hiding?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.