[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finland here My girl and my falcon ready for the Man of Iron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 850x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 850x1280
Finland here

My girl and my falcon ready for the Man of Iron vs Leather Bat kino tonight

It took us two months to get there by horse

This better be worth the 10 kg of nokia phones I paid for tickets and falcon fodder
>>
>>67678668
>image.jpg
>>
>>67678668
>image.jpg
>>
>>67678668
>image.jpg

Also what about ur anvil and crab legs? Do they even have crabs in mongoloidia?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 350x266
>>67679034

Our rivers have craw fish
>>
>>67679086
>image.jpg
>>
You bullies are giving me a panic attack

Not cool

Just trying to have fun here
>>
>>67678668

im finnish and im extremely offended

how dare you
>>
Someone should point out that the image has been posted from a phone.

He's probably posting from the shower changing rooms, cut him some slack.
>>
File: 1443825874441.jpg (130 KB, 484x461) Image search: [Google]
1443825874441.jpg
130 KB, 484x461
>>67678668
>mobile shitposters
Is there anything worse?
>>
>>67679262
#RolePlay
>pushes anon over
Haha! Loser. What are you gonna do about it?
(reply to this post with the hashtag "RolePlay" to interact)
>>
>>67679086
Look at their small pathetic claws, how are they even match for the huge clawed american craw fish? No wonder they're being replaced by the north american species.
>>
>>67678668
>image.jpg
>>
>>67679428

This is an accurate and factual /pol sounding shitpost. Impressive
>>
where are the Ronald Regan and Biel pics?
>>
>>67679534

Literally no idea what you are talking about and what do two beautiful actresses have to do with this thread
>>
>>67679601
fämbö come on it's a Finnish shitposting thread
>>
File: 609.jpg (148 KB, 513x820) Image search: [Google]
609.jpg
148 KB, 513x820
Restaurant discriminate against people with disabilities

Helsinki restaurant converted mentally handicapped Havumäki Kalle, 19, rudely from his door.

Saturday's supposed to be a day of celebration of 19-year-old Kalle Havumäki. A good friend had come to Rovaniemi and the boys were heading for a gig in Helsinki crane. Foremost, however, the evening was disappointing to mind when a Helsinki restaurant converted the boys rudely from his door.

Havumäki before the show and his friends had gone to eat burgers hamburger and drinking soda. Alcohol neither had enjoyed.

When Mokoma band gig was still time, young people decided to go sit for a while, but in the crane opposite Hemingway's restaurant. The restaurant at the door Havumäki stumbled a little bit, such as due to his disability is sometimes a habit. The restaurant's employee had noticed the tumble and interpreted by the young men to be drunk.

- He had said that the ground was so fumbling, that you are not welcome here, says Kalle's mother, TV1 newsreader Marjukka Havumäki.
>>
>open thread
>image.jpg

Stopped reading right there tbqhwyf
>>
>>67679634

They are too pwretty for this thread SQUEE
>>
>>67679697

Fucking hell that retard cant even stand up straight while sober, he has no business in bars
>>
is this accurate, finns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6wMVIlQNRw
>>
>>67679497
Its not even shitposting, the wikipedia entry literally reads how they have bigger claws and can withstand diseases better, also how they mate with the european female craw fish thus interfering with their reproduction.
>>
>>67679844
SNL is fucking shit. Is there a single good sketch from them?
>>
>>67680011

Exactly, its like a gorilla warfare pasta but accurate.

I bow before your superior crabs
>>
>>67679844
Not really, desu famalam.
Although I haven't really watched Finnish television for 5 years so things might've changed.
>>
>>67680055
but that was a pretty funny sketch fäm
>>
oooh black betty
fämäläm
>>
File: fatbetty.jpg (50 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
fatbetty.jpg
50 KB, 600x455
>>67680794
fat betty had a child
fämäläm
>>
>>67680987
the damn thing was wild
fämbäläm
>>
>>67680794

The era of fämäläm posting is here
Behold
>>
>>67681453
Yes it has indeed arrived, fämälämä
>>
I just marathoned the first fifteen minutes of man of steel with my wife and her son. How do i like it so far?
>>
>>67683042
it's shit fäm
>>
who are the best Finnish actresses?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.