[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he appears in Avengers 3 will Disney/Marvel force him to spout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1206x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1206x717
If he appears in Avengers 3 will Disney/Marvel force him to spout quips?
>>
He will make quips but not on purpose, like Drax from GotG.
>>
>>67673343
Drax is autistic though, frank is not
>>
>>67673294
Yeah. He'll crack puns, that's why they call him the Punisher.
>>
This raises an interesting point. How will Daredevil tie in to the rest of the MCU? Will Matt teach a young Spidey how to do hero stuff or something?
>>
>>67673294
>If he appears in Avengers 3

Feige doesn't give two shits about the tv shows. He even said that he didn't watch DD
>>
File: url.png (613 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
url.png
613 KB, 900x900
>>67673937
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67673937
Fucking hell
>>
>>67673907
> Frank isn't Autistic
Hahahah excellent jest, good sir
>>
>>67674163
If you can't handle the heat, stay out of Hell's Kitchen. Ba-dump tshh.
>>
>>67673294
Yeah, of course. He already spoke way too much in the series.
When he was wounded, and just fucking opens up to Daredevil and gives his entire origin story in a longwinded spiel of exposition? Fuck off with that crap.

When the Punisher has something to say, he says it to the audience. Thomas Jane's "this isn't vengeance... it's punishment" line was far more powerful than any of Bernthal's bitching.

Don't get me wrong, Bernthal > Jane, but the writing of the character was crap.
>>
>>67673990
The movies are only ever gonna be loosely referred to. In all likelihood he won't tie into anything besides The Defenders show.
>>
>>67673294
They'll force him to use nerf darts.
>>
>>67674277
The Avengers kill all of the time.
>>
just fuck off with this capeshit already

Just give me Ennis Born please
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.