[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all the retards who didn't understand the movie: He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459342384059.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459342384059.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
For all the retards who didn't understand the movie:

He gave experimental and therefore suspicious weaponry to mercs and had them infiltrate the ranks of random African rebels in the hopes that Lois Lane would go over to cover the story with Secret CIA Agent Jimmy Olsen and that she would be captured so Superman would come and save her at the same time mercs shot rebels so the American government would blame Superman from gun-related deaths in a war zone in another country and ask him to come to a hearing to explain himself so Lex could have a former Wayne employee who irrationally hated Superman ride a jihadi wheelchair bomb into a hearing and kill a bunch of politicians so Superman would be blamed for even more deaths via conventional weaponry and then the government would be so anti-Superman that they'd freely give Lex access to a ruined space ship and an alien corpse so he could gain their power and turn it against Superman.

Got it?
>>
>>67672882
I don't care
>>
>>67672897
Well I care about the new version is better to be the first half of the year of high quality of life is cute
>>
>>67672882
If your intent was to point out Lex Jr's plan was retarded, well done.
>>
>>67672882
Jesus, what a fucking mess.
And it all escalated into nothing since no one blamed Superman about the bombing and there were no consequences for it.
>>
>>67672941
Wut?
>>
File: 270631-TS1.jpg (31 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
270631-TS1.jpg
31 KB, 620x350
>>67672977
You heard me, bitch
>>
>>67672882
Why would anyone blame Superman for corpses with bullets in them.
>>
>>67672882
Stop trying to make this movie's plot "2deep4u" when it's not. You know damn well the story is stupid as shit
>>
BRAVO ZNYDER
>>
File: TWO NINE.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
TWO NINE.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>
>>67672882
Thank you, now it makes total sense.
>>
I don't think anyone blamed superman for all of that, they just blamed him for not stopping it
>>
Than explain this
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/things-wrong-with-batman-v-superman_us_56f438bde4b0a37218196aad
>>
>>67672965
Did you miss the part where the senator blocking Lex's aquisition of kryptonite was assassinated by that same bomb?
>>
>>67672882
Why did lex keep fighting with his husband? I get that savage is a brute but their polyamorous relationship with gorilla grodd could've been better explore if they focused on the three-way dynamic instead of that silly supervillain back and forth.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.