[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am only 3 episodes in and, holy shit! Is this the most SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I am only 3 episodes in and, holy shit! Is this the most SJW show in existence?
I am literally cringing at every scene
>>
Then why are you shilling it you utter faggot?
>>
>>67672638
I am not shilling it, just upset. Or are you implying that saying it is an SJW shitfest would prompt other anons into watching it? Am I on reddit or 4chan? Ffs
>>
>>67672623
because of the gay guy?
>>
>>67672623
There's something about her face that makes me want to punch her.
>>
There is literally nothing SJW in this for the first three eps and really isn't any until the tranny but the tranny is integral to the plot to a genetic point.
>>
>>67672706
it's one of the best shows currently airing, leave your fevered prejudice out of it
>>
>>67673230
>>67673276
are you kidding me?
>strong womyn who need no man
>faggot feminine sidekick
>everyone is a retard who cannot understand how full of shit she is
>muh square-jawed chad that reads her mind and knows when to appear and forcefully take her
>there is literally a cuckold marriage with the wife who has two mulatto kids in the third episode

Should I go on?
>>
>>67673742

>strong womyn who need no man
So you want a romance plot? Or want to watch a man instead of her?
>faggot feminine sidekick
Yeah, it's pretty shitty and unnecessary. Gays are like the blacks in the 20th c. - now every series/movie has to have at least one of them
>everyone is a retard who cannot understand how full of shit she is
What about this is sjw?
>muh square-jawed chad that reads her mind and knows when to appear and forcefully take her
Being a chad is sjw?
>there is literally a cuckold marriage with the wife who has two mulatto kids in the third episode
That's not cuckold, they are adopted. Why they are black, I don't know and I don't give a shit
The only SJW thing that I didn't like is making the science clone a lesbian.
>>
>>67673742
そうだね
>>
Is that Catherine of Aragon holding a rifle?
>>
>>67672623
Fugg big fag ids gud show ids suberior Orfan Blagg :3
>>
>>67674098
>rifle
>>
This show went so downhill after season 1.

Delphine is cute though and she is my waifu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.