[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dawn of Capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: bat vs su.jpg (13 KB, 720x320) Image search: [Google]
bat vs su.jpg
13 KB, 720x320
Jesus, this scene was intense.
I can see why some people disliked the movie for not being "escapism" and for making them feel bad.
>>
BIG
>>
Also a lot of attention to detail. A pearl that falls into the gutter falls next to Bruce in the dream.
>>
>>67672248
And the pearls are like tears falling.
>>
Am I the only one who thought this whole scene was funny?

>bruce's face
>gets necklace caught in gun
>that retarded music
>>
Why are they killing Maggie? Is this from next weeks TWD?
>>
File: 2.png (480 KB, 676x738) Image search: [Google]
2.png
480 KB, 676x738
>He answers to noone, not even I think to god.
>>
not enough to have a couple gunned down in front of their kid, the criminal needs to put the gun up under her pearls in a weirdly sexual way. then gotta see those fuckin pearls flying around everywhere, fuck yeah. this aint yo momma's Wayne family murder scene

you have horrible taste OP
>>
Did the guy even take their stuff?
>>
File: pearl necklace.jpg (72 KB, 1505x714) Image search: [Google]
pearl necklace.jpg
72 KB, 1505x714
>>67672267
Also that scene mirrors the scene in the end where everyone gathers with candles in Superman's monument.
>>
>>67672307
DUDE CYNICISM LMAO
>>
>>67672309
Didn't Bruce's parents get killed because of something else?
It wasn't just a regular robbery, was it?
>>
>>67672390

In Gotham it's painted as a conspiracy but most everywhere else it was just wrong place, wrong time.
>>
>>67672533
Yeah, remember what Bats tells Superman before killing him.
>I bet your parents taught you that you were special. But mine taught me something different, dying in the gutter for no reason at all.
>>
>>67672622
Ah so that's why people hated it.
Because it reminded the audience that they're mostly spoiled millenials who've never shed a tear over something that wasn't absolutely trivial.
>>
>>67672680
>people hated it
"critics" and half of /tv/ hated it
>>
>>67673060
>half of /tv/ hated it
You'd think it was the majority the way they carry on.
>>
>>67673091
yeah, but most polls that have been done are split right through the middle, slightly favoring the people who liked it
>>
>>67672207
By far the best shot Batman origin scene
>>
>mental gymnastics
>>
>>67673180
>>67673091
that's because they like to shitpost loudly
>>
>shitposting for the sake of shitposting
>>
>>67673247
Not shitposting. The movie had intense scene, Batman was great and scary too. And Lex Jr was actually funny.
>>
I liked the movie despite a few issues.
I think many people dislike it due to how far away from their expectations it turned out to be.

Rather have seen this than Snyder play it safe and just have a simple dumb plot which results in bats fighting Superman in new locations for over an hour of screentime
>>
>>67672207
Anyone make a webm of it yet? Preferably with sound on wsg or something I guess?

Such a beautiful opening scene.
>>
>>67674381
There is not a good rip yet.
>>
>>67672326

>people actually watch a movie in such a shit quality rip

wow
>>
>>67672272
kek'd when the gun split the pearl necklace, the only enjoyable part of the movie for me.
>>
I don't get why some common lowlife thief would murder two people. That's nigger behavior, common muggers would steal that shit and leave before the cops arrive
>>
>>67672207
This scene proves that Snyder knows nothing about any of the characters. Thomas Wayne is the epitome of the failure of pacifism, and why Batman as a force of violence is necessary. Instead, we have him tensing a fist up instead of trying to protect his family.
>>
>>67678037
In Flashpoint Thomas beats Joe Chill to death with his bare hands.
>>
>>67678751
And Martha Wayne is the Joker. It'd be a nice argument if you actually read comics and didn't just quote wikipedia.
>>
I think its failures have more to do with the fact that the movie is extremelly shitty at solving its own internal conflicts. The whole martha story involving Amy Adams saving superman from being killed by the batman was extremely unconvicing and foolish played, especially compared to what was presented earlier in the movie. This movie's atmosphere is all about the chaotic, the kinetic energy and raw grim dark vibes like a videogame and its really hard to tell what's going on. There are good moments where it indeed shines but they are far and few in between. It's mostly an ott, silly and sensasionalistic movie with small brains

But you can already tell the movie is shit by the opening sequence. When the opening sequence of a movie sucks then it's almost certain that the rest of the movie is going to follow trend.
>>
why would they hire lauren cohen and JDM if they were only going to be in the movie for like a total of 2 minutes
>>
>>67679330

Well Snyder worked previously with JDM for Watchmen so they're probably buddies

>Yo bro wannabe Thomas Wayne?
>who is this?
>I'll put your screentest for Wednesday?
>Hello?
>>
>>67672282
Is she referring to bin aljahadii? Cause he most certainly answers to Allah.
>>
>Jesus, this scene was intense.
How? You already know how it's going to end.
>>
File: page-231.jpg (296 KB, 1000x1566) Image search: [Google]
page-231.jpg
296 KB, 1000x1566
>>67678037
the fist tensing is from the fucking Dark Knight Returns asshole. It's one of the most powerful sequences in comics, from THE most famous Batman comic ever written.
>>
File: ALLMESSEDUP.jpg (52 KB, 308x354) Image search: [Google]
ALLMESSEDUP.jpg
52 KB, 308x354
I got my dick hard several times in the cinema watching and always in the wrong moments.

>i got my dick hard when Martha was killed
>i got my dick hard when Bruce hugged that loli during the Metropolis attack because i could see her nipples through the dress and they were hard
>i got my dick hard during the sex-slave trading shit with the spooky Batman sequence
>i got my dick hard several times because of Amy Adams
>i got my dick hard when Lex put his fingers in the senator mouth and licked them
>i got my dick hard when Superman's mom was shown gaged
>i got my dick hard when Wonder Woman got thrown and hit by Doomsday

The worst is that there was a mom with their kids next to me, a boy and a girl, and i was worried if the mom would catch me trying to hide my boners or drying/cleaning the precum in my right tight by rubbing the jeans
>>
>>67672207
Snyder pulled another Watchmen. Short intro sequence that's better than the entire film that follows it on every level.
>>
>>67678942
As a fellow comic reader I fucking hate this movie. It had a few well frammed sequences, but the writing and editing throughout fucking wrecked it. Also I feel they fucked supermans character. It felt like he was too "sad". Superman is meant to embody the best of everything. I would expect confidence and resolve, but the way they portray him he comes off accepting of his fate; he just isn't happy about it. Like I feel supes would have looked at lois said he loved her with a smile, and charge doomsday with heroic resolve. Zach seemed to channel was facet of Supermans character, but forgot the rest.
>>
>>67679850

The movie is about how the world isn't ready for Superman and that nobody really care to listen what he has to say, they just want to project and hate him for merely existing. It isn't 1938 anymore, like the movie says.
>>
File: fuck yee.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fuck yee.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
Post your face when https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk
>>
>>67679939
It shows how a Messianic figure wouldn't be accept in nowadays world if it really exist.

Imagine if Jesus existed in present day.
>>
>>67679461
>If the DC films get as far as adapting Flashpoint we get based JDM as an older, murderous, sword-toting Batman

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>67673060
I think you're wrong there fella. Most people thought it was boring and didn't make any sense. It's a shame.
>>
>>67679955

That was pure hype, great moment
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 667x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 667x268
>>67679955
>post yfw Wonder Woman grin and crotch shot
>>
File: udhc6al.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
udhc6al.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>67679955
>thought it'd be a lame moment
>the score elevates it to 100000
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.