[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman dies at the end of BvS but it is implied he actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
Superman dies at the end of BvS but it is implied he actually survives. The fight between batman and superman lasts 3 minutes and ends because batman finds out superman's mom has the same first name

Oh yeah, spoilers
>>
i havent seen the movie yet asshole
>>
>>67669173
i envy yew
>>
>>67669162

It's true. All of it.
>>
>>67669173
Quit bragging
>>
>>67669162
kek, another angry pleb thread
>>
>>67669162
Superman's mom is named Bruce?
>>
>>67669346

BRUCE
YOU HAVE TO SAVE BRUCE
PLEASE
>>
Actually the Martha thing works.

If you remember the opening scene Thomas Waynes last words were 'Martha' with the gunman standing over him. Now Batman is standing over Supes about to kill him and he utters the same name as his dad did about to die. Bruce realises now what he has become and how close he is to just becoming the gunman in the alleyway.
Also it humanises Supes and Bruce realises hes not just an alien but has a family.

For them to just turn around and be buddies straight off was retarded though. I'm hoping there is a bit more dialogue I'm the directors cut to justify this.
>>
>>67669162
>because batman finds out superman's mom has the same first name
supermans real or adoptive mom?
>>
>>67669162
>coming onto /tv/ a week after a movie came out and thinking you won't be spoiled

Is there anyone here that actually does this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.