[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Give the entire DC Cinematic Universe to an edgy fedora manchild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>Give the entire DC Cinematic Universe to an edgy fedora manchild Ayn Rand fanboy who faps to Ayn Rand and thinks that killing regular characters is "cool"

Seriously, how many cocks did Deborah Snyder sucked to give her husband the entire DC catalog?
>>
>>67667100

BvS is better than anything in the marvel catalogue.
>>
Why bring up an author that has nothing to do with the movies unless you want to exclusively get into a political fight?

Why not just make a John Oliver thread?
>>
File: tits.jpg (35 KB, 399x252) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
35 KB, 399x252
>>67667130
first post best post
>>
>>67667136

Zack Snyder is adapting The Fountainhead,

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/zack-snyder-fountainhead.html

And Superman is depicted as evil by Bruce because he's saving "parasites" (See: Superman hero montage in BvS
>>
File: 2.jpg (154 KB, 834x979) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
154 KB, 834x979
No wonder teenagers and manchildren get triggered by Zack's success, he's a Chad, a manlet, but a Chad.
>>
File: Scarjo Widow.jpg (142 KB, 634x891) Image search: [Google]
Scarjo Widow.jpg
142 KB, 634x891
>>67667130

>Implying that it's better than Blade
>Implying that it's better than S1 & S2 of Daredevil
>Implying that it's better than the Raimi Spidey movies

Also Marvel has better taste in women.
>>
>>67667130
>BvS is better than anything in the marvel catalogue.
not by a long shot, but anyone who gave shit like age of ultron a pass but shat on bvs is a hypocrite at best and deluded at worst
>>
>>67667130

/thread
>>
>>67667187
Yep
>>
>>67667145
FATMAN!
>>
>>67667187

Yes I am >implying those things
>>
>>67667164
So he's doing a movie with nothing to do with comic books?

And I never interpreted your parasite post. Maybe you're just smarter than everyone anon.

kek, fucking faggot
>>
>>67667174
It's pathetic how the guy who created the image is the guy that received the reply.
>>
>>67667234
and I was laughing my ass off the entire time
>>
File: Shingeki no Trump.jpg (83 KB, 630x394) Image search: [Google]
Shingeki no Trump.jpg
83 KB, 630x394
>>67667218
>>67667227

ITT: Literally defending the director of Sucker Punch

Jesus Christ
>>
>>67667280

Fucking hate that movie but BvS is great

What now?
>>
how do people defend snyder's films. they are garbage.

i dont care if you're being a faggot who likes bvs, you still can't believe in snyder to continue making films and be responsible for the justice league movies.
>>
>>67667187

Except for the last one, it's true
>>
>>67667290

BvS is literally Sucker Punch but with DC Superheroes instead of whorish women.

Kill yourself,
>>
>>67667318

It's literally not.

You're a window licking fucktard.

Hang your entire family and then shoot yourself in the mouth
>>
>>67667249
The image is extremely cringe. When you try to put yourself as "the better" person you actually look like an idiot.
It also seems like the guy who replied to you was being ironic.
>>
File: images.jfif.jpg (113 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jfif.jpg
113 KB, 720x1080
>>67667341

Yeah well go suck my dick enjoy Zack Snyder's cum, retard.

I'm gonna watch an actual decent film in the next 10 minutes (Francofonia) while you can go ahead and jerk off to Batman vs. Superman you fucking faggot.
>>
>>67667403

Don't forget, when you put the gun in your mouth, aim up
>>
>>67667370
he wasn't
>>
>>67667792
Even if he wasn't, the image is embarrassing.
>>
>>67667959
I'll keep posting it for you babe.
>>
It was fine, stop the hyperbole crap.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.