[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think of the new season? I think it was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 960x540
What did you guys think of the new season?

I think it was the best out of the new ones, though I also really enjoyed 8, 9 was kinda bad however.

That ending though with lahey and Ricky in the hospital and then Julian leaving... Season 11 is gonna be good
>>
Pump
>>
Pump
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS

I still haven't seen any of the Netflix seasons. Should I?
>>
>>67665225
yes
>>
>>67665225
8 is 7/10
9 is 5/10 but has some decent parts
10 is 7.5/10 and snoop makes it cooler
>>
Fuckin Legionals
>>
More of the same with 100% more sell out bullshit. Sebastian Bach being in the show was funny because of how random it was. Snoop Dogg and Doug Benson were awful. Tom Arnold kinda worked . Benson is terrible, though. Awful actor and can't even pretend to inhale on there as in real life. Repetitive shit show is repetitive shit show. It stinks
>>
Micheal Jackson pls come back
>>
>>67664825

I can't bring myself to watch this at all cuz of the glasses guy. If it was an old cheesy movie fine, but I'm supposed to buy into this gimmick glasses character in a modern show?

>those glasses
>that stare
>the way he holds his mouth in literally every picture I've seen of him previewing the show

Yeah, no. No forever.
>>
>>67666197
Fucking kill yourself. He's a great actor and it works great as a centerpiece of the show.

>>67665976
Snoop Dogg was cool, Benson was gay as fuck tho.
>>
>>67665976
I loved this season, but I agree Snoop Dogg and Doug Benson were a fucking shit stain on the whole thing and were clearly fanservice to redditards.

I thought Tom Arnold was hilarious though. His obnoxious fan personality combined with his increasingly ludicrous demands, not to mention the fact that nobody seemed to know who he was... it was perfect IMO.
>>
Reposting because it belongs in here I guess:
Holy shit is she the most insufferable character to ever be on this show?

No defined personality, no flaws, just an unstoppable bully.
At least Colonel Dancer had justice done to him.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>67666197
Yea the gimmick is lame as fuck, I'll never watch Derek because of Karl's stupid fucking wig.
>>
I really enjoyed the first half or so, but the quality went way downhill after Snoop showed up. Tom Arnold was funny though, the idea of him being a huge fan and nobody knowing who he is was a decent gag.
Some of the best Lahey moments in a while too, he's always a joy to watch. The plotline with Sam the Denture King was probably the high point of the season.
>>
File: 1421009417300.jpg (397 KB, 1161x872) Image search: [Google]
1421009417300.jpg
397 KB, 1161x872
The Flanderisation of Bubbles is merely a witty pastiche on the fall of Lucifer.

If you cannot see this simple analogy, then frankly, this show sets its sights a little above your head my friends.
>>
>>67664825
So how can I ride Robb Wells juicy cock? I'm feeling greasy and he seems like he might be down to fuck a twenty-something year old fangirl. At least I look better than the strippers from Season 9. Hell, if he's not down, I might bang Mike Smith.
>>
File: 1442444120036.jpg (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1442444120036.jpg
5 KB, 226x223
>>67666197
>>
>>67666318
I think they just needed a token fat lesbian
>>
on ep 2 of S10

does lahey play a big role in this season or did he just do a cameo?
>>
>>67665976
Yeah, Snoop Dog showing up is kind of weird. I mean, does he play Snoop Dog or another character? Sunnyvale is just like another universe, I can't really see Snoop fitting into the series without it getting weird.
>>
>>67666693
lahey's a main character
>>
>>67666318

I'm hoping Candy comes back next season and gets BTFO. That was my biggest problem with Season 10, no retribution. Barb just dropped her and Donna like sacks of shit.

And they are, but all three of em need their comeuppance.
>>
>>67666693
Oh yes he does, but you won't find out until episode 10
>>
>>67666631
>not torrens
>>
Am I literally the only one who thought it fucking sucked? The early series was so awesome because they weren't forcing it; each character was so fucking funny the interactions between them made the show so watchable. Now, every character is a complete parody of themselves, every joke revolved around sex, not a single female character was funny, bubbles is completely different to himself in series 4/5/6, even Jim Lahey, one of the funniest characters ever because he was blind wasted, was 'pacing himself'... I love TPB so so much and series 5/6 are my absolute favourites but Season 10 really really disappointed me.
>>
>>67666773
Yeah you pleb mane, 5/6 weren't nearly as good as 3/4
>>
>>67666772
I like my men chubby-ish and somewhat dochebaggy, thank you.
>>
>>67666742
k thnx
>>
File: tpb-jroc.jpg (79 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
tpb-jroc.jpg
79 KB, 852x480
>>67666809
That shit wack dog nam saying? J to the r to the o to the c, ya cunt be fuckin nasty. BRAP
>>
>>67666318
I really thought there was going to be some payoff where someone fucks her up, and then I remembered what year it was and she just disappeared without an explanation.

This sjw villain that couldn't even be given proper writing and Doug Benson's "WEED LMAO" shit was kind of annoying. Snoop and Arnold didn't bother me as much because they were actually a part of the story and they can act. Benson was just fucking around and ad libbing it seemed like sometimes, and only got to be on the show because stoners know him. Good season overall though, Dancer's "God help us all" while being forced to drink at gunpoint and Lahey in general as usual were great.

Good season with a little too much weed fanservice and unstoppable boss woman.
>>
>>67666723
They are treating the trailer park like the tv show that it is and Snoop, Arnold, and Benson come in as fans of the trailer park boys and play themselves. They just want to smoke weed with the guys and fuck around in the park.
>>
>>67666865
Okay, if Torrens really wanted to fuck, maybe. I'd think he'd have access to better women than me.
>>
>>67666739
>2016
>anything bad happening to an empowered, strong woman in media ever

Keep dreaming on that one, we'll probably never see her again and if we do it'll be more of the same.
>>
>>67666867
I don't think the fat cunt was really a villain, just barbs tool.

The ending was great though, could lead into a great start for the next season
>>
E10 made the season easily.
>That reveal
>That song at the end
>>
>>67666944
People on their site apparently cried at the end. I'm actually a bit nervous about watching the rest of the season because I don't want to cry.
>>
Could Ellen page come back next season to finally revive her career? Also considering she's Ricky's sister
>>
>>67666964
FUCK SAKES YOU SPOILED IT.
>>
>>67666963
If you've been watching the show for years you might have a lowkey cry
>>
File: 1458492915138.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458492915138.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1200
>>67666964
>tfw Treyna actually grew up to be Candy
>>
>next season starts
>everyone's lives are going well
>suddenly Cyrus shows the fuck up with the Asian gang/someone else
>Julian's gotta come and get everyone out of trouble
>>
File: 2016-03-29 04.29.04.png (2 MB, 1054x1772) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-29 04.29.04.png
2 MB, 1054x1772
>>67666404
Wowzers
>>
File: 1444528634414.jpg (58 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
1444528634414.jpg
58 KB, 359x473
Was I the only one who felt that that celebrity shit was too "meta" and really ruined the end of the season?

I liked Snoop and thought he was great but I hated everyone else.

Also, the end with Julian seemed a bit weird and off for the show. I'm not even sure how I feel about it.
>>
I watched up until season 7 and got bored.

I then skipped to season 10. I like the time aspect. It's nice to see Trinity grown up etc.

I was actually enjoying season 10 until the whole >SNOOP DOGGY DOG DOG AND MUH UNFUNNY COMEDIANS showed up.
>>
show turned to shit when they started shooting in HD
>>
>>67665976
It's ridiculous shit, fucking Benson and snoop has no place here
>>
>>67664825
It got shit after it went hi def

It looks too clean and set up now

I miss the shittyness of the old series, best to drop it at season 4 desu
>>
S10 was pretty shit imo. Way too much fighting/drama/screaming. What the fuck was the point of adding Snoop & fags to the show? Oh, and I fucking can't stand Trinity and Jacob's acting. It's just AWFUL. Same thing goes for Lucy and Sarah, not as bad as Jacob/Trin, but still.

Lim Jahey is just amazing tho. I sometimes wonder if he's actually drunk.

I think the show would be better if they just chilled the fuck out.
>>
>>67670957
>I sometimes wonder if he's actually drunk.

He's teetotal IRL. Great actor.
>>
Wasn't bad, but wasn't good. Felt like it was trying too hard this season.
>>
>>67671119

Damn. Didn't know that.
>>
>>67666318
she seems just as insufferable IRL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1REXsARAcYc
the fat cunt even labels herself a 'feminist comedian'
>>
File: Benson(1).jpg (208 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Benson(1).jpg
208 KB, 1600x1067
HEY GUYS
WOW CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE
BUBBLES
WHERE'S THE FOOD MAN
I LIKE WEED
>>
>>67670879
>>67670957
Both absolutely true
>>
>>67671717
Jesus... Lasted one minute. About as unfunny as her performance as Candy. How did TPB sink to letting these untalented shits ruin such a good thing?
>>
>mfw Jim says [spoiler[A shit apple doesn't fall far from the...[/spoiler] and doesn't finish his sentence

Easily the most emotional part of the series.
>>
J-Roc is the only character in the show that gets better as the actor ages
>>
>>67665976
Benson was terrible. He just sort of stood around and said dumb shit.
>>
>>67672724
Randy had been getting objectively better every season up until this one.
I have no idea why he was so written out of this one, Pat clearly loves playing him and he's a goldmine of ideas.

The next season should focus more on Randy
>>
sarah must've gained about 50 lbs since last season

i like it
>>
File: 89e.jpg (31 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
31 KB, 680x383
>>67672960

m e t o o.
>>
>>67664825
Did they fix their shit? I watched the last season and was very dissapointed. It just felt soulless.
>>
1080p torrent fucking when???
it's been 3 days since release, FUCK
my patience is running out, i'm already considering if I should download shitty 480p rip...
>>
>>67666197
If you would have pulled your head out of your ass and watched the show, you would know why he is the way he is.
>>
>>67672960
she's still hotter than lucy, that tired old hag
>>
>>67665976
how come Benson hasn't killed himself yet?
>only think he is good at is smoking pot talking about pot
>has to go to therapy for depression
Benson is everything that is wrong with stoners
>>
>>67670879
Same. The shitty camera was part of the charm that made the show feel authentic. The HD camera makes it feel sterile and soulless. Only watched a couple of new episodes before shutting it off. Just not the same.
>>
>>67666739
I'd be fine if she stayed gone tbqh Donna too. Based Don can come back though.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.