[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats she thinking in this moment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Whats she thinking in this moment?
>>
>>
>>67663631
>>67663644
her body is so fucking smooth
>>
>>67663631
"If I orgasm it's not rape."
>>
File: Vampires.webm (3 MB, 852x356) Image search: [Google]
Vampires.webm
3 MB, 852x356
>>
is that sheryl lee? hnnng this is pretty similar to that scene in FWWM
>>
>>67663631
finally someone else realizes that Vampire$ is a fucking good movie.
>>
File: Cliff.png (504 KB, 852x487) Image search: [Google]
Cliff.png
504 KB, 852x487
>>67663834
>tattoo

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

>tl;dr: People get tattoos because they've never learned the fine art of shutting the fuck up.
>>
>>67663973

top kek
>>
>>67663973

What about someone who got the Supernatural tattoo on his chest because he likes it?
>>
File: they suck.png (732 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
they suck.png
732 KB, 576x432
>>67663973

tattoos are a constant reminder of the things you love faggot!
>>
>>67663973
spoken like a true anti-social fedora who will never get laid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.