[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mods delete a perfectly fine Mad Men thread What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: peggy-survivor-lead.png (1 MB, 1156x868) Image search: [Google]
peggy-survivor-lead.png
1 MB, 1156x868
>mods delete a perfectly fine Mad Men thread

What the fuck?
>>
>>67663407
it got 404'd and i didnt get to see what joan said to her husband about the rape

i missed that part :/
>>
>>67663407
This one is next, I tried to make a new one too and it got hotpocketed.
>>67663488
Threads don't 404 anymore m8 they get archived. It got deleted for some reason.
>>
>>67663488
When she's telling him to leave forever in Mystery Date she says "You were never a good man and you know what I'm talking about."
>>
Not enough talking about capeshit
>>
File: 1448226917588.jpg (99 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1448226917588.jpg
99 KB, 413x395
Reminder that he does it for free and that was probably why he got triggered at one thread about a show about wealthy white, good looking, fit people.

Reminder that he will always be a shitty human being and there's nothing he will do about it.
>>
Did people in the 60s really smoke and drink at work as much as this show portrayed? How did anybody get anything done?
>>
>>67663666
It's called being a responsible adult, kid.
>>
>>67663666
You can smoke cigarettes and work at the same time.
They drank a few towards the end of the day but usually didn't get shitfaced. Freddy was a pariah for getting legitimately smashed at work, remember?
>>
>>67663548

I rarely see a single Mad Men thread (besides this one grudging about deletion). Sopranos threads are becoming increasingly rare. Wire threads turn into /pol/posting. Twin Peaks threads turn into waifuposting. Never any threads about Boardwalk Empire, Six Feet Under or Deadwood. The lack of actual film discussion goes without saying. (Arguing if a film is cinema or kino isn't discussion)

Right now I see double digit capeshit threads. Star Wars meme threads. An Inception thread. A Breaking Bad thread.

/tv/ is officially more Reddit than Reddit.
>>
>>67663553
>implying Crane was any of those things
>>
>>67664048
Why don't people hate Kinsey? He was more of a pretentious, useless faggot.
>>
How much are Marvel and DC paying the mods to keep this place full of nothing but capeshit
>>
>>67664103
He's only around for 2 seasons though.
>>
File: ArMHZKj.gif (2 MB, 420x582) Image search: [Google]
ArMHZKj.gif
2 MB, 420x582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syVgI4PZdQA

It really was sad when things went south between Don and Joan after Don ditched Jaguar. I like to think that when Don got back to New York they got together for the lunch/drink they talked about in their final scene together in the elevator at McCann. They were the only two people without a significant other in the finale, so they end up together in my head-canon.
>>
>>67664329
>head canon

Anyways, they wouldnt end up together, Joan is too independant and wouldnt take Don's shit. Don would do that to Roger anyways.
>>
>>67665066

Don had no idea about Joan and Roger.
>>
>>67665122
Don isnt retarded, other people talked about how she most likely slept with roger.

Roger probably told Don about fucking her anyway, its just not really said.
>>
I hated that Peggy and Stan got together.
>>
>tfw i made a post on how Draper was litteraly a manwhore and cannot see if people replied

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.