[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who, in honest fuck, subscribes to Sirius XM? Those people plus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x594
Who, in honest fuck, subscribes to Sirius XM?

Those people plus Netflix/Hulu/HBOfags and Cablefags baffle me to this day.
>>
>>67661276
>bad bait

bro, at least give us some good shit
>>
i'd subscribe if kike stern wasn't such a mess
>>
Boomers
>>
>>67661276
>62 years old
>every bit of facial hair has greyed
>still has a perfect mop of hair on his noggin

THE GENETICS OF THIS MAN
>>
>>67661276
It takes a lot of energy to pirate. Piracy affects one's entire lifestyle. People who use subscription services are normal and the majority population.
>>
>>67661276
>I'm a NEET faggot that still lives with my parents and can't afford to pay for premium services.

Neato
>>
>>67661826

its a wig
>>
>>67661276
But there's no free alternative because streaming audio from your phone would be more expensive with heavy usage (unless you live in an area where companies actually offer unlimited mobile data plans)
>>
>>67661276
People who drive a lot.
>>
>>67661276
I do. I subscribe to Sirius just for the Howard Stern show. Listen to it every day to and from work. The only people complaining about it in this thread are faggots with no job, no car, or no driver's license.
>>
>>67661276
I used to until Howard just became a bitter old man and turned against his core audience.
As someone who actually earns his money, I can easily afford to have Netflix/Hulu/HBOGo/Crunchyroll/Showtime/Amazon Prime without having to resort to piracy.
>>
There really is no reason. I can watch most of the good shit from the 90's, and 00-09. anytime i want on jewtube.
>>
>>67661826

his facial hair is fake
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.