[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: im daredevil.jpg (6 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
im daredevil.jpg
6 KB, 460x258
Jesus Christ, Really?
>>
>>67656263
>She never knew even though he had her hit the ground before a bullet hit the DA's office
kek
>>
>>67656364
Maybe she was too busy thinking about Frank?
>>
>>67656417
So busy that she never noticed a "Blind" man knowing a bullet would come at them before it did, I'm pretty sure she should have had some questions.
>>
>>67656263
lol did this nigga step on a land mine or something?
>>
>>67656826
Karen is retarded, what did you expect?
>>
>>67656364
She was in shock after almost dying. She wasn't thinking of anything else.
>>
foggy is so disgusting
>crashes a party
>eats out of the communal bowl with a spoon

and karen is a dumb bitch
>breaks into someone's house and steals their family portraits

and daredevil is an autistic asshole who beats the shit out of strangers

This series has worse protags than Naruto. Fisk is the only good part of this show
>>
he p much had no choice

she was gonna work it out now that the whole business was over
>>
>>67657823
I'm almost done with S2 and Foggy is the only character besides Frank or Stick that I actually like. Actually the only reason I like Stick and Foggy is cause they both shit all over Matt for being a fuckup.

Frank is just based all on his own though.
>>
File: deb.jpg (78 KB, 1600x895) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
78 KB, 1600x895
she should go back to HBO.
>>
>>67658813
When Frank is being interrogated and says "I look nervous to you?" I knew he was the definitive on screen punisher. No one else has had that mix of grit and charm as the character.
>>
>>67656263
Kinda unrelated but who killed Reyes? It looked like the same people tried to kill the Punisher as well so it can't be him right?
>>
>>67659029
Word. Also when he finished that conversation by shooting his captor in the fucking face with a fucking shotgun.
>>
>>67659067
theblacksmith
>>
>>67659067
The blacksmith's people.
>>
>>67656263
Yeah. She knows in the comics. It's not that weird. And it's part of Matt's arc to learn to not push people away.
>>
>>67656263
I swear to god I feel like i'm blind trying to watch daredevil it's so fucking dark.
>>
>>67659166
Unlike other superheroes on screen who do it because the story demands it for a big reveal, this actually represents growth on the part of the character.
>>
Are the other Marvel Netflix things all also going to be set in Hell's Kitchen? We're two for two so far.
>>
File: BASED FOGGY.png (155 KB, 557x576) Image search: [Google]
BASED FOGGY.png
155 KB, 557x576
>People hating on based foggy
>Hating on the best character in the show
>>
File: laughing at screen.png (48 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
laughing at screen.png
48 KB, 493x387
wow
all these maniacs arguiing about Karen not knowing

tell me how come every fucking one who's been talking to DD AND Matt doesn't identify the guy with his bodyshape, voice, bottomface?
>>
>>67659195
each new season will get progressively darker until Daredevil is a radio show
>>
>>67657823

That bowl was going to be tossed away, he was in the fucking prep area for the catering team for the event. Foggy isn't gross, he's just not conventionally attractive at all and you want to peg something on him.

Matt isn't running around punching old ladies he's targeting criminals that would rape and murder without question. And no he isn't "autistic" he's had to live two of his formative decades with abilities no one can understand, spent years training for a war he was kept in the dark about, oh and his fucking dad died. He's got his fair share of actual problems fuck that buzzword. You people use that to label anyone's behavior that doesn't align with your narrow expectations.
>>
>>67659299
Dude Matt is blind. How can a blind guy be Daredevil. Next you're gonna be telling me Clark Kent is Superman.
>>
>>67659239
Yes, there is a Punisher and a Luke Cage one still to go before they pull out a poor's man avengers on Hell's Kitchen movie.
>>
>>67659299
Simple: Matt plays up his blindness around most people. Uses a cane, pretends to be clumsy or need help with things. Basically everyone who knows him would never, ever think Daredevil could be a the same blind man despite his physical resemblance.

In fact they probably mentally block out the resemblance because it's so unbelievable to them because Daredevil doesn't move like a blind man.
>>
>>67659421
Iron Fist
>>
File: OK.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OK.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What's Stick's fetish?
>>
>>67659239
Luke Cage will be in Harlem
>>
>>67659421
Punisher hasn't been confirmed yet. Probably won't happen til after the Defenders.
>>
>>67659481
>An Asian growing into a female elliot rogers
>>
File: 141471.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
141471.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>67659361
>>67659429
are you for real?
>>
>>67656826
How do you go from the conclusion that he's a blind man who can duck fom bullets -> he's daredevil?

They have no reason to believe daredevil is blind to begin with

For
>>
>>67659481
Beating children.
>>
>>67657823
>Foggy is not a chad
>Still fucks a total brickhouse
>/tv/ hates the idea of a dude almost as ugly as them scoring with actual 9/10s
kek
>>
>>67659299
They most likely don't realize it's the same person due to blindness. However I'm retty sure Frank knew the second he got his eyes on him on the hospital.
>>
>>67659572
Cause Frank's not a retard.
>>
>>67659531
Yeah senpai. You okay?
>>
>>67659354
he beats the shit out of guards, professors, acountants, etc. etc. He is an asshole who does literally nothing positive. The Punisher is 100% right about him. At least the punisher kills gang members etc.
>>
>>67659299
He's blind. He needs a cane to not walk into things in real life. This one fact is enough to dissuade any suspicion based on the voice or the lower face.
>>
>>67659572
I think Frank figured it out from the voice, everytime Matt spoke to him at the hospital and in the courthouse, they would shift over to Jon Bernthal's face and he'd have this "i know you from somewhere" look on
>>
>>67659655
>does nothing positive
>beats guards and professors
Are you fucking retarded?

>dismantled yakuza, russian gangs and others
>beats up thugs, robbers, rapists, murderers, kidnappers
>patrols the city and keeps people safe
>stops ninjas from killing everyone
>>
>>67659655
All of them in Fisk's or some other dick bag's pockets, he's never punched an innocent
>>
File: 1458402847001.png (162 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458402847001.png
162 KB, 600x600
>>67659572
>>67659659
>>
>>67659421
I would love to see Cap make a cameo in Daredevil. It will probably never happen but please just do one episode as a crossover. Like there's a superpowered bad that Cap pursues into Hell's Kitchen on a night Daredevil is working.
>>
>>67659299
>tell me how come every fucking one who's been talking to DD AND Matt doesn't identify the guy with his bodyshape, voice, bottomface?

Matt hunches over a lot and wears thick blazers to hide his crime fighting bod, he also speaks in a higher and softer way when around civies, also people only ever see DD at night in full body armor..

Sure all this might sound plausible written down like this but go ahead and google the black kid that pretended to be a surgeon for like 3 months at some hospital. It's crazy the type of shit that goes unchecked when you're not looking for it. Hiding in plain sight is a thing, man
>>
>>67659740
He's incredibly small time and everybody he beats or catches just ends up back on the streets eventually. His lame excuse is giving them a chance to reform, but he's also giving them another chance to hurt people. He goes outside the law to be just slightly less ineffectual than the law on a good day.

Frank has the right idea: if you're going to act outside the law you should get results the law never could on their best day.
>>
>>67659909
*implausible

lolfuckme
>>
>>67659919
That still doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.
And it's not his fault if the justice system does not cooperate. Plus the whole point of the season was make Matt reevaluate his methods to see if he could do better.
>>
>>67659740
>keeps people safe

people routinely get murdered right in front of him

example the DA and the accountant

except he is really worried about hurting literal assassins so he almost gets elektra killed. Fucking dumbest, gayest """"""superhero"""""" there is. Played by the worst actor. With the shittiest most autistic behavior.

I only watch for the villains and other characters
>>
>>67659919

By the end of the season he seems to think killing high priority targets is acceptable
>>
>>67660057
Oh ok you're shitposting. I wasn't sure at first, I assumed you were just retarded
>>
>I'm da Red Evil

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67659741
the professor only provided some codes and crap to a client. Nothing wrong with that. People do plenty of business with people they don't know.

>never punched an innocent

according to the violent piece of shit catholic. The show would be better if daredevil died and Punisher took over
>>
>>67660010
>That still doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.
It's actually worse than not doing anything. Cause you could argue he just makes the situation worse.

>And it's not his fault if the justice system does not cooperate.
Nigger what part of "outside the law" did you not understand? Matt's not a moron, he's a fucking lawyer he knows as a vigilante he's not going to ever be integrated into the system.

The entire point of what he does is to fill the cracks left by the system. He goes out of his way to explain this to Foggy, about how he started by targeting people the law couldn't or wouldn't do anything about.

The problem is like Frank and Stick both said he just does half measures. He wants his cake and to be able to eat it too. He wants to be a lawyer and a vigilante, he could be AMAZING at either job if he committed himself and stopped halfassing it, but he's so internally confused he ends up being a fuckup at both things.
>>
>>67660136
great response. You might be a piece of shit.

Daredevil is incredibly selfish and violent and should be in prison. He routinely lies to his friends and puts their lives in danger just so he can bust his nuts by beating the shit out of people. He doesn't even understand what the fuck is going on in the city and beating up random goons and security guards does nothing for anyone.
>>
File: 001460.jpg (59 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
001460.jpg
59 KB, 355x400
>>67659909
a blind person identify others with the sound of voices ... with no survivors
a mouth, like a fingerprint,
a bodyshape, a way of moving around,
are totally unmasking someone
unless IQ
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.