[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I couldn't even finish watching their Batman v Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: halfinthebag.png (2 MB, 1912x1244) Image search: [Google]
halfinthebag.png
2 MB, 1912x1244
I couldn't even finish watching their Batman v Superman review. I didn't like BvS but the things they hate are just stupid. Like complaining that Lex had "negative motivation", did they even watch it? In fact Plinkett admits he missed a chunk of the middle of the movie. How do you try to act intelligent while reviewing a movie when you haven't even watched the entire thing.
>>
CHECK THE CATALOG, YOU STUPID FAGGOT
>>
>>67651870

Yeah it's stupid.

Rich points out that the Martha scene makes sense but they are just continue with the 'my mommy says stop fighting' type interpretation of that scene
>>
File: civilwar1.jpg (456 KB, 1000x699) Image search: [Google]
civilwar1.jpg
456 KB, 1000x699
>>67651870
They also drone on INCESSANTLY about how there weren't enough jokes. Rich Evans is a certified Mouseketeer, the other two decided to hate it before they ever sat down to watch it. They also said the watched it in 3d near the front row off to the side. They didn't give it a chance.
>>
DUDE I'M A CYNICAL DRUNK LMAO
>>
File: 1458829590986.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1458829590986.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>67651870
DCuck thread? DCuck thread,
>>
>>67652923
How do you say that

Is it Deecuck or Deesuck
>>
Agreed, OP. I can't believe they were pointing out flaws in a piece of shit movie.
>>
>>67652870
Rich Evans is literally cancer. They need to get rid of him, he ruins every episode he's in.
>>
>>67652870
Yep I'm sure "jokes" and better seats would have made the story more coherent and the characters less shitty.
>>
why didnt marvelfags defend F4, an equally garbage movie, as rabidly as BvS fans
>>
>>67652923
>>
dude I'm a contrarian
pay attention to me
i still don't know why dad left me
dude popular opinons fuck them
>>
>>67652957
DC fans are loyal kino defenders, you can't expect the same kind of dedication from marveldrones
>>
File: 1459282655118.png (479 KB, 528x647) Image search: [Google]
1459282655118.png
479 KB, 528x647
>>67652957
Because nobody gives a shit about Fox's Marvel Properties, Deadpool notwithstanding. Disney Marvel is what they fanboys crave.
>>
>>67652957
Because Marvelfags didn't talk shit for 3 years, hyping up their movies, only to have it explode on the launchpad.
>>
>>67652947
Exactly. It makes no sense. Marvelshits BTFO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.