[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On the March 25th episode of the Hollywood Babble-On podcast,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: f70c0f4cda48856.jpg (83 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
f70c0f4cda48856.jpg
83 KB, 400x600
>On the March 25th episode of the Hollywood Babble-On podcast, hosts Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman reluctantly launched into a discussion about Dawn of Justice. Here’s how Garman introduced the movie:

>“Batman v Superman, of course, as you know, is the movie that finally answers the question, ‘What would happen if Batman and Superman were both f***ing a**holes.’ And it turns out, it makes for a pretty hard-to-watch film.”
>Smith tries to start positive, praising his friend Ben Affleck for his portrayal of Batman. And to be fair, that has been the only consistently positive thing that anyone has said about the movie. Other than the character’s inexplicably violent tendencies, Affleck is generally being accepted as the least silly Batman to ever appear on screen.

>He even gave props to director Zack Snyder for the look of the film and the spectacle of some of the biggest scenes, but he also had some harsh words for the director in regards to his understanding of the heroes:

>“There seems to be a fundamental lack of understanding of what those characters are about. It’s almost like Zack Snyder didn’t read a bunch of comics, he read one comic once, and it was Dark Knight Returns, and his favorite part was the last part where Batman and Superman fight. But … you get to do that in that book because you’ve got three books prior to that and 50 years at that point of comic book history to build on.”

Not even fucking Kevin Smith liked BvS and he is the biggest Batman's cocksucker in the whole planet
>>
>>67651165
to be fair, Kevin Smith would have hated it no matter what because "not muh comics batman"

BvS is a genuinely shit movie regardless
>>
i thought for sure he would like it because of affleck being in it

hopefully this is part of a master plan where affleck secretly conducts a campaign to get rid of snyder

affleck isnt dumb he knows the movie is shit
>>
>batman go peepee in his diaper writer criticizing other portrayals of batman
>>
>>67651201
The opposite of that is true. Smith likes EVERYTHING Batman that isn't B&R. He is a shill of the highest order. Him bitching about this movie is baffling.
>>
>>67651165
remind me again how this fucking manchild retard managed to get famous and even marry a female
>>
Haha someone just got blacklisted.
>>
>>67651356
>He is a shill of the highest order. Him bitching about this movie is baffling.

Maybe you finally figured out he isnt a shill, genius?

Would a fucking shill hired to direct an episode of Flash shit on BvS?

No
>>
>>67651396
Really goes to show how repulsive and hopeless you are, eh?
>>
Does Affleck even return his calls any more?
>>
>>67651490
Not since Kev complained too much about him fucking his wife.
>>
>>67651356
He dislikes Burton's Batman
>>
>>67651553
what a pleb
>>
>>67651407
Rumors are he was warned he would never direct another episode of Flash next season.

And surprise, suprise, his latest video uploaded last night says he loved it and then proceeds to give it the most backhanded compliments I've seen in years. "That was a great scene! Shame they showed it in the trailer so you might as well not paid for your ticket" "It's great Kevin Costner is back in the film. I mainly took from his scene that killing horses is good, or something"
>>
>>67651165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDsw86ATrQ0

>I like this movie despite of itself
>>
>>67651356
He did a longer review where he tries very hard to talk about the positive aspects of the movie. He shills hard but still sound somewhat dissapointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDsw86ATrQ0
>>
>>67651719
Jesus what a spineless worm.
>>
File: AngryGibson.jpg (93 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
AngryGibson.jpg
93 KB, 650x1000
He posted it, he fucking posted it again, the same goddamn thread we've had 5 times already
>>
>>67651719
>he was warned he would never direct another episode of Flash next season.
just Flash or never direct or warner brothers again?

because one is a lot worse than the other
>>
>>67651719
>>67652783
If you actually watch his youtube content you'd know that Kevin Smith has been invited to continue to direct episodes for the Flash whenever there's the possibility too. He just can't come until the next season because the episode he directed was the one right before the 2-parter season finale.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.