[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: The-King-of-Comedy-ending.jpg (39 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
The-King-of-Comedy-ending.jpg
39 KB, 600x335
Was it real?
>>
Yes, undeniably so
>>
>>67646729
Realer than real. How is it even possible?
>>
File: death-of-kirk.jpg (30 KB, 459x259) Image search: [Google]
death-of-kirk.jpg
30 KB, 459x259
Did he do it? Did he..make a difference?
>>
>>67646729

I hope so
>>
>>67646729
Very underrated movie
>>
Patrician tier
>>
>tfw always get this and Death to Smoochy mixed up
>>
10/10 Scorsese. It saddens me that it's not as well known as his other works.
>>
I wanna fuck that crazy bitch desu
>>
File: 1353.gif (4 MB, 426x213) Image search: [Google]
1353.gif
4 MB, 426x213
Gonna watch this shit right now, it better be good.
>>
Excellent film
>>
No, it would have defeated the whole point of the film if it was
>>
>Hello Mr Pumpkin

What did he mean by this?
>>
please tell me I'm not the only one that does the fake interview thing in their head constantly
>>
>>67649117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lpf-OXnkok
>>
>>67649142
I pretend people are interviewing me about my views on stuff and answer out loud. I also imagine people are questioning me about my favourite hobbies and asking me to explain them.
>>
>>67647403
or what dumbass
>>
>>67647095
Both patrician
>>
Did anyone else feel sorry for him?
>>
>>67649280
Oh thank god I was worried I was autistic
>>
This scene always cracked me up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3THyEP4c1E
>>
>>67646729
Yes, and so was the ending of Taxi Driver.
>>
>>67649535
But anon, I've actually been diagnosed with autism.
>>
>>67649441
Yes, and you were meant to. You were meant to sympathise with every character in the film, despite their competing motivations. The fact it succeeded is what made it such a wonderful piece of film making
>>
>>67650296

>you were meant to sympathise with Jerry Langford

No
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 485x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 485x354
>>67646729
Just rolling out one liners from inside the tesseract.
>>
>>67650739
love mar, love
>>
It was all a dream and Somerset was the killer.
>>
File: image.png (397 KB, 585x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
397 KB, 585x332
>>67650812
>>
Does anyone else feel like this was De Niro's best performance, or at least one his best?
>>
>>67649535
You aren't me
>>
>>67646729

I was entirely unprepared for how dark this movie was thinking it was actually some type of odd comedy with a potentially good plot.

It's writing and pace are almost perfect and the fantasy sequences are sequentially more real as they go along.

Highly underrated movie, I think it was above Taxi Driver for De Niro as well.
>>
>>67646729
I wish I had a super cool room like his
>>
>let me show you my palmolive & green works

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67650428
>Jerry Langford is unsympathetic
wut? Jerry was very polite to Rupert and even gave him a direct line to the producers that would have put him on the fast track if he actually had any talent. He didn't though and they told him to earn it.

Also you know he's just a dude on a tv show and all of a sudden he's getting kidnapped by maniacs and.... oh, you're just rusing me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.