[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We did DC bros Finally a capeshit film for adults with no quips,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1.png (447 KB, 801x794) Image search: [Google]
1.png
447 KB, 801x794
We did DC bros

Finally a capeshit film for adults with no quips, at the top where it belongs
>>
MARVEL FAGS BTFO
>>
>>67644464
>a movie making a lot of money means it's good
>it doesn't simply mean a lot of people saw it and hated it

ok dumbasses
>>
>>67644626

why would I go see it three times if I thought it was shit?
>>
>>67644626
>>67644757
why would I go see it if my friends said it was shit?
>>
>>67644626
This film making a low record of money on Sunday meant it was shit though according to marvel fags, and now its making money they are all like "money doesn't mean shit"

lol
>>
>>67644894
>>67644757

The same reason you go to this website everyday. You have bad judgement.
>>
File: Ahab Snyder.jpg (173 KB, 1296x684) Image search: [Google]
Ahab Snyder.jpg
173 KB, 1296x684
PRAISE THE WHALE, THEY SAID
PRAISE THE WHALE AND YOU SHALL BE REWARDED
>>
File: capekino.jpg (3 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
capekino.jpg
3 MB, 4928x3280
>Lois represents me.
>Superman represents BvS.
>I hold him because I love this movie from saving us from capeshit.
>He holds me because DC capekino will never let me down.
>>
>>67644939
shit
>>
You know, I don't even care if this film is disowned by DC
I'll be a little peeved if Snyder's fired but at least he made this before he left

Because in 20 years, Buzzfeed or some clickbait site will write an article on films they still can't believe were ever greenlit
And they'll write about how insane this film that had batman killing people and superman on existential journey was for being made
And then the 20 yr olds of then with their neo-fedoras will watch it for neo-hipster cred and they'll realise how great it was
And word will spread and eventually it will be heralded as a great achievement in filmmaking history and snyder will get the recognition he deserves

Cause in 2 years, no one's gonna give a fuck about most of these superhero films other than it was a crazy time
But BvS will be remembered outside of its medium
>>
>>67644464
>>67644583
>>67644626
>>67644949
>>67644966
>>67645313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>67645340
Who is this incomprehensible moron?
>>
>>67644949
LOL
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/%20Ahab%20Snyder/
>>
We Transformers now, DC bros
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 970x545
>>67644464
Gonna see it again this weekend lads, great movie
>>
>>67645601
same

seeing it for the 3rd time this weekend
>>
>>67645340

youtuber thinks sharknado is better than bvs, wow just wow..........

this has to be the most retarded person i've listened to, and he thinks luthor was the best char.
>>
>>67645340

also doesn't get that luthor saying ding ding ding is a calling from the motherboxes to Darkseid, and he just thinks luthor is going insane, doesn't bother to even look shit up.
>>
Why are people proud of seeing a movie multiple times in theaters? I never understood this and its always existed but it seems to have bumped up a lot in recent years, especially with capeshit and TFA.

>Wow man I've seen it four times wow amazing
>Yeah man I know what you mean I've seen it six times and Im going to go see it at least three more and its only been out for three weeks! Im just so excited to be out over $100 to watch the same 2 hour long movie over and over and over again in such a short period of time!
>>
>>67644757
If you needed more than one view to know it's worse than F4, you're a tard
>>
will marvel ever recover? they're pretty much fucked now right?
>>
It needs 50 million for next 10 day to be succesfull

Let say made 100m this weekend
600m still needs to be 300M left for 900 band

Which is probably impossible at this point. Its gonna settle around 750
>>
File: 1394270486056.png (4 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1394270486056.png
4 KB, 210x230
>>67644464
So I just learned that the reporter / spy who dies at the beginning of the movie is Jimmy Olsen

Take that Supergirl TV series. Good luck pretending to be canon now.
>>
>initially called a bad movie
>its pure kino-form forces even its most ardent haters to rewatch it in the theaters because it never fails at striking some chord wit the viewer

Based Zack
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.