[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>breaks into man's home and shoots him in the arm in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: T2_01[1].png (694 KB, 1275x544) Image search: [Google]
T2_01[1].png
694 KB, 1275x544
>breaks into man's home and shoots him in the arm in front of his family threatening to kill him
>pussies out, gets emotional, has mood swings and period cramps
>breaks down, starts crying and turning the attention to herself as if she's the victim
>goes on tirade "ugh, you men, you're the reason for all the wars in the world. you don't know what its like to have a baby and give birth like we strong womynz do."

women.jpg
>>
>>67641334
The original tumblrina
>>
>>67641334

She realized she was being a Terminator. Also men did in fact invent Skynet and no man has ever given birth to a child.
>>
>>67641334

But that's what women are actually like so whats your problem?

Suppose you wanted her to just be Rey and do everything with no effort or character.

God you're such a faggot op.
>>
File: dr silberman.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dr silberman.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>denies Sarah Connor's request to be moved to minimum security hospital
>makes her take sedating blue pills
>named Dr. SILVERMAN
>>
>>67641472
There had to be at least one woman on the design team to meet diversity quotas.
>>
>>67641334
You know what its like to give birth?
>>
>>67641455

I know right? look at her with those 300lb jelly rolls, pop culture tattoos, and purple hair ...
>>
>>67641498

Who said anything about rey? Get over yourself and stop replying to shitty bait.
>>
>>67641544
Yeah it's like having a huge shit.
>>
>>67641584

I'll get right on that when you stop posting it op.
>>
>>67641539

Skynet was launched in1997, so based on silicon valley demographics of the time it was almost certainly designed by an all-male team.
>>
>>67641539

It was a secret government project, diversity quotas don't apply.
>>
The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. I wish I could believe that. My name is Edward Furlong.
>>
File: v1.jpg (210 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
210 KB, 800x1200
>>67641334
she realized dyson wasn't guilty for creating skynet and what happens in the future. dude was just making a living.

haven't any of you fuckers seen minority report?
>>
>>67641627
So the only other option is her realization that no woman would be smart enough to reverse engineer the main processor some company found in a robot that got crushed in one of their pneumatic presses.
>>
>le we are supprised by inferior sequel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.