[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>''DCEU was going to be great'' they said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1459276895140.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1459276895140.png
255 KB, 770x711
>''DCEU was going to be great'' they said
>''It will be the end of Marvel'' they said
>''It was going to be the beginning of capekino'' they said
>>
Except it was good and better than any marvel movie. Was there not enough quirky moments during battles like you're accustomed too? Sorry, marvelbaby. Leave Capekino to DC
>>
i don't care about this whole DC vs Marvel bullshit andi thought the movie was pretty good
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 604x311
>>67641988
>>
i don't care about this whole DC vs Marvel bullshit and I haven't seen the film
>>
>>67642057
>>67642022
>movie
>film

it's a flick at best
>>
>it's a capeape fan pretending to be someone on the fence but sick of one side spamming shit episode
Funnier than the nolan plebs that tried to do the same thing
>>
Last time I believe the DCuck lies, I tell ya what.
>>
i don't care about this whole DC vs Marvel bullshit and I thought the movie kinda sucked
>>
>>67642139

It's okay brother. Let the tears flow and be baptized in marvel quipkino. Capekino if you're a fan of Daredevil.
>>
>mfw marvelites think people are really just die hard DC fans instead of liking all capeshit just not marvel shit
>>
Just accept marvel's quipkino, fäm.
>>
File: capeshit.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
capeshit.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Hey look, he made another capeshit thread
>>
>>67640643
>It was going to be the beginning of capekino

But it would be if the masses weren't such plebs
>>
>>67642086
What's lower than a flick?
>>
File: visionary.png (404 KB, 1898x405) Image search: [Google]
visionary.png
404 KB, 1898x405
>>67640643
Truly the visionaries of our time.
>>
>>67642453
Joint.
According to the guys who made all these terms, a flick is just a movie with a resemblance of substance. All capeshit falls under this term.
A joint is a movie made 100% with money in mind, like those James Franco and Jonah Hill movies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.