[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vikings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-30-17h18m29s294.png (490 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-30-17h18m29s294.png
490 KB, 1280x720
Spent a few days asking myself about why the northmen tied the Frank soldier to a plank?
-to give a route to other Drakkars?
-just to make a laugh?
-???
>>
They were mean sons a bitches
>>
>>67639746
just that?
just to say "we can, we do it"?
>>
Possibly only to strike fear in their enemies to make them more ready to take flight instead of fight.
>>
>>67640139
this, its the same reasons their boats have dragon heads on them. because they want to make those christians scared for whats coming.
>>
>>67639514
>>67639746
>>67639818
>>67640139

Ragnar said it in that very episode. They had arrived early and sent the Plank Frank out as a signal to the rest of the viking fleet that Ragnar and friends were already ashore.
>>
>>67639514
Reported for not adding spoilers faggot
>>
>>67639514
More importantly how are they getting away with making half the episode a boring shitshow showing characters rowing and staring at each other from 10 different angles?
>>
>>67640274
spoilers?
It's been aired last week.
Report me for posting screens from Lost and Breaking Bad, then.
>>
>>67640274
spoilers?
>>
>>67640308
You thought that was boring? I find most boring the scenes with the cucker king and the earless whore.
>>
>>67640308
People like you are the fucking worst.

Just fucking die you gigantic fagnigger.
>>
>>67640274
spoilers?
>>
>>67642090
I think that the chinese scenes are boring as fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.