[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Urgent Appeal to /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: angry grinch.jpg (62 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry grinch.jpg
62 KB, 900x900
I want a sincere set of answers.

Haven't you guys had enough of the TFW-posting shit on this board?

We get it! Rey a shit, Ren a shit, Williams a shit, Abrams a shit. Why do idiot newfags on /tv/ keep drudging this film up, making the same tired complaints and arguements.

Honest to God, its worse than the ironic capekino posts. Can we just fix /tv/ and auto-ban the Force Awakens threads. I do not want to see this board turning into /co/ or /v/.
>>
>get rid of caepshit and star cucks
>it's just reposts, generals and spam
Face it, /tv/ is dead.
>>
>>67637881
>/tv/ is dead
No shit. It's the truth...
>>
"I want /tv/ without endless shitposting and C A P E K I N O"

At that point you might as well just delete the fucking board.
>>
>>67637789
>TFW-posting
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67637999
The Force Awakens posting.
Are you new?
>>
The shitposting will never stop, film is too inclusive and accessible to normalfags so you will always have retards reposting shit and not staying in one fucking thread.

The only rules this board has is for getting rid of /hr/ crossposters but there's nothing that prevents outrageous spam past specific 1 day events. Unless mods apply a spam rule to /tv/ it will probably stay this way.
>>
File: 1456754272031.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1456754272031.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>tfw no Rey gf
>>
>>67637789
Now that I know it's upsetting you I'm going to triple the amount of TFA threads I create. In fact I'm going to go make one right now
>>
File: young-daisy-ridley.jpg (301 KB, 1492x1000) Image search: [Google]
young-daisy-ridley.jpg
301 KB, 1492x1000
>>67638120
>>
>>67638061
>/hr/ crossposters
you mean the waifuists who got forced to post on /hr/ thus almost killing /hr/?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.