[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is 10 Cloverfield Lane poster in my cinema thanks for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 10cloverfieldspoiler.jpg (87 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
10cloverfieldspoiler.jpg
87 KB, 600x889
>this is 10 Cloverfield Lane poster in my cinema
thanks for the spoiler, dumbass
>>
That part of the movie isn't worth a shit anyway. I block out everything after her standing on the car.
>>
>>67636166
lol what the fuck
>>
>>67636166
Thicc
>>
>>67636166
Lol. How retarded.
I wasn't sure whether the title was just a reference or whether it was an actual prequel or some shit, advertizing like this takes all the fun out of the first half. And actually makes the entire movie pretty retarded.
>>
>>67636166
You have to thank Marvel for this, they've created an entire worldwide business out of looking down on people's intelligence.
>>
>>67636166
I don't get it. What's it spoiling? Didn't we always know it was ayyy lmaos?
>>
>>67638226
Up until the last 15 minutes of the movie, they almost have you convinced that they're going the route of "DUDE JOHN GOODMAN WAS THE REAL MONSTER LMAO"

you dont see the alien in the poster until then
>>
>>67638636
Oh. That's pretty retarded then.

What's even the point of these movies? Ayyy lmaos invading earth? I saw the first one a looong time ago and was just like "oh. Okay" at the end.
>>
>>67637723
>it's all Marvel's fault

Yeah, no one has ever thought of dumbing shit down for middle america before Iron Man came out.

It's an entirely new phenomenon.
>>
>>67636166
Shit film, decent acting ayy lmao/10 can't be mad
>>
>>67636278
I also blocked out everything Red Letter Media told me to block out
>>
>>67636166
Yep, that completely spoils it, so glad I didn't know what was going to happen

>>67639672
Good film 2bh
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 320x480
>>67636166
Why would the studio even produce that poster ? Where are you from OP? Must be for a foreign market "Cute girl and spaceship!!! Me rikey"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.