[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dexter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1200
How would you have ended Dexter differently?
>>
may someone post the gif/webm of the boy falling on the treadmill
>>
>>67635554
Having him get caught.

On an unrelated note I've just started watching 6 feet under and holy shit Michael C. Hall is one huge faggot
>>
File: dexter kid.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dexter kid.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>67635598
>>
With suicide and borderline incest.
>>
>>67635554
I would have ended it on the first season.
>>
-Dexter is caught trying to disconnect Deb's Life suppoort by Quinn
-Dexter is taken away in front of the entire police force
-Insert slow mo piano Dexter speech
-Dexter confesses to everything in court
-Deb recovers, Quinn et all look over her in her hospital bed, torn between celebrating her about dex
-Deb finds out that he's been caught, goes mad with guilt and spills the beans that she knew about it
-Deb is taken away aswell
-slow mo camera shots of all characters dealing with the fact that Dexter was the one they were looking for the entire time, dealing with the fact that Deb stood by while it happened
-no retarded Alaska BS
>>
>>67635791

Oh and, Bitchtits and child discover mexico REALLY IS a shade of yellow.
>>
>>67635554
I would have had the story actually progress over the seasons and grow instead of do the same bullshit over and over.
>>
It's hard to answer because you would have to rewrite literally half the show
>>
ROBO
DOAKES
>>
File: dexter.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
dexter.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>67635554
Debra catching Dex and bringing him in. The last scene is a recall of season 1 finale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuD4g_1Id8Q
This scene only with reporters making tons of pictures of Dex and some people he killed in the audience that tell him its his time now.
He finally walks in full sunlight, its like pottery.

webm just for giggles.
>>
File: 1252394427768.gif (327 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1252394427768.gif
327 KB, 300x169
>>67635880
This. Literally the only way the series could have been saved.
>>
>>67635554

Miami Metro Police vs Dexter. It would have written itself, hell even Laguerta had a box full of things leading to Dexter given to Batista and they just fucking forgot about it. Just thinking about that fucking show makes my blood boil.
>>
I don't know, good?
>>
>>67635554

Ended it after the fourth season

>>67635637

Six Feet Under is one of the greatest shows of all time and Michael C. Hall is fucking based.
>>
I just wish they would have had the fucking balls to have Dexter and Deb fuck. Fucking women writers ruin everything.
>>
>>67635648
wgat
>>
>>67635554
I was itching for a moment where everybody found out it was dexter, the best bits were when doakes knew, hell I mightve even enjoyed him going all lumberjack if we got a moment where everyone in Miami found out it was dexter the whole time
>>
Dex and Deb die in the lake crash and Batista and Masuka spend 8 eps solving everything
>>
File: RoboDoakes.jpg (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
RoboDoakes.jpg
174 KB, 500x375
>>67635880
>>
File: 145797051935.gif (2 MB, 496x341) Image search: [Google]
145797051935.gif
2 MB, 496x341
I would have had the ITK escape at the end of S1 and have him be Dexters moby dick

Season 2 would have been focused on a copycat ITK which is the ultimate insult to Dexter, but at the same time this copycat is good and his conflict of hating this character for being an insult to his brother, but also being a good serial killer would be the primary internal conflict for the season. Copycat learns about dexters secret (assuming him an amateur) and begins hunting him halfway through the season. Doakes suspects Dexter as the CopyITK. CopyITK discovers underwater graveyard and reveres Dexter as a 'Master' only to be killed and drained ITK style (The kill he didn't get on real ITK)

Season 3 would be the Bay Harbor Butcher arc, with a little change, Doakes finds Copy ITK research into underwater graveyard, Miami PD suspects its Copy ITK, but Doakes / Deb think a third Serial Killer is in the game (Doakes cools off on Dexter). Plays out practically the same with Doakes surviving.

Season 4 would be a fairly cooled off season, no major serial killer opponent, Dexter conflict over ITK, becomes more deranged and free wheeling with his killing (maybe do the drug subplot here? No Lila though). Doakes reignites his Dexter suspicions and becomes the main antag. Doakes tries to implicates Dexter, no one believes him, Dexter turns it around and implicates Doakes for most of his murders (like in Season 3 of the real show), getting off scott free.

Season 5 would be the return of ITK (who starts sending messages to Dexter), or more, he starts killing in a city abroad and Lundy brings Deb and Dexter to this city. Dexter still conflicted, dances around the issue, meet a few times, engage in a murder together, Lundy dies, he tries to kill Deb again and Dexter finally overcomes his baggage and kills ITK, deb puts 2 + 2 together and realizes Dexter is a killer too, but she loves him, and it ends with him feeling peace having overcame his White Whale.

It could have been so good.
>>
>>67635791

Good god

Plese never pursue writing
>>
>>67635554

Ends after season 4
>>
>>67635637
>deb busts him
>he can't kill her
>she can't kill
>cuban loses job and ends up homeless later kills herself
>deb made chief
>final season is dexter in prison killing the worst of the worst, guards included, all stealthy style
>deb visits and admits love for him
>love each other via glass booth/phone
>deb gives him Intel on people coming in and out of the criminal Justice system and uses informants on the outside to help him
>>
who gives a fuck
>>
>>67639576
Go back to your batman thread
>>
>>67635554
Cyborg Doakes
>>
>>67635648
Everytime.....
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.