[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about the new season of Broad City?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: broad-city-abbi-ilana-main.jpg (295 KB, 1500x1959) Image search: [Google]
broad-city-abbi-ilana-main.jpg
295 KB, 1500x1959
what do you think about the new season of Broad City?
>>
Too much Clinton, Jewish collusion as usual.
>>
Same thing I thought about even watching the first season, no thanks.
>>
pretty good except for the Clinton episode
>>
>>67634697
Stopped watching after I was redpilled about feminists and this show seems exactly like Amy Hackmer and her DUDE MY PUSSY IS FAT comedy.

On the other hand Hannibal Burress is really fuckin funny

Should I give season 3 a shot or will I hate it and remain a cis shitlord
>>
File: 11.21.57-AM.png (349 KB, 840x835) Image search: [Google]
11.21.57-AM.png
349 KB, 840x835
>>67634697
those girls are both homely kikes but for some reason the curly fro jewess makes me diamonds. Why is this?
>>
>>67634697
What I would do for a 3some with those 2 jewesses
>>
>>67634697

normally it's better than GIRLS but the new season of GIRLS has actually been pretty good for once.

broad city season power rankings: 2 > 1 > 3

the new season is just viral marketing for the PAX vape which i absolutely fucking approve of
>>
>>67635281

>they spitroast you with strapons
>>
>>67635338
That last episode of Girls is a 10/10.
>>
>>67634697
i haven't watched any broad city except their first 2 episodes. the curly hair jew is cute and the straight hair jew is mom material. but they act like morons.

i have seen pictures here with them both posing with hillary clinton. who is the worst candidate for president. she pretends to be on the feminist side, but she let her husband rape and murder 10's of women. also she is the epitome of washington power, which apparently everyone hates by the massive movements on trump and bernie. no one likes the fucking status quo. congress' approval rating is like 11%.

i like the girls. i don't like thier message. how can you 'stand by hillary' and still care about lower classes?
>>
>>67635344
yass
>>
>>67635246
because her body is rockin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

I still enjoy the comedic use of slow-motion scenes scored with hip-hop and/or electronic music combined with overexaggerated facial expresions used in the comedy show Broad City
>>
really overdoing the "yesss queeen" thing
>>
>>67634852
He really needs something good to showcase himself in
>>
>>67636399
Can he carry a show or will he always be black sidekick?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.