[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 612x380
Will there ever be a more kino fight scene on television /tv/?

http://youtu.be/Q0CvkiPS5Ks
>>
>>67631267
wrong scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8AvWkrppsg
>>
File: 1454159186001.png (153 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1454159186001.png
153 KB, 560x582
>using the same shit twice
>>
seriously can't take capeshit seriously, the fight scenes in capeshit will never be kino, it will always be child shit no matter how much grim dark and edge they throw into the stew to make adults feel comfortable watching manchild shit
>>
>>67631347
Style of directing =/= Same shot
>>
>>67631267
Why didn't he fucking keep that chain holy shit it's devastating
>>
>>67631267
first season hallway fight was better 2bh
>>
The final fight against Doomsday in BvS is better.
>>
>>67631267
This is why I'm a pussy, I would just stay down after a pistol whip. Even if he misses me.
That chain.
> we will never see a chain fight between GhostRider and Lobo
>>
>>67633087
>dcuck still defending their turd movie
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>67631267
that fight was cool but it reminded me of the duel between Anakin and Obi Wan in Revenge of the Sith, it went on way too long and by the end I was thinking "jeez, is this still not over?"

Also, there wasn't really a need for this fight in terms of the story, it was just violence for the sake of violence. The events leading up to it were straight up retarded. On the other hand, the hallway fight in Season 1 had much more emotion behind it.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1Vzn6xwqQ
>>
>>67634143

Fun fact; after observing /tv/'s use of the word 'kino' over about two months now I've come to realise it's used as a synonym for 'cool/fun/awesome'.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 540x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 540x250
Get the fuck out Marvelcuck, CAPEKINO IS HERE.
>>
>>67634175
>not realising that kino is just a meme word to make meme things look less meme-like
>>
>>67634217
>The fight scene everyone waited to see is here.
>Is fucking short.
CAPEKINO
>>
File: 1458510889300.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458510889300.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
first for Elektra
>>
>>67631267
Can talk about how shitty this is?

The fact that they try to make it seem like one shot is what ruins it. Because then you are hyper aware whenever there is a "subtle" cut.

It looks terrible. It's liked they fucked with the FPS or shutter speed to make it looks like he's moving faster than he is. But in the end, it just looks jittery.

You have some neat ideas, like the gun and whip, but they barely pay off. There is some momentum in that DD has to get down to Frank as the elevator goes, but you don't really feel that and it's like they missed the mark.

The action is boring. Bunch of nobodies hitting an invincible dude.

The shitty lighting isn't doing anything to the scene.

The MUSIC couldn't be more generic. That's one thing that can really solidify an action scene, but here it's terrible.
>>
>>67631267
do grown men actually enjoy these men in tights shit?
>>
I just watched episode 2 of season 1 and that episode is genius. the narrative of that episode is so well executed

I didn't expect this at all from a netflix capeshit show
>>
>>67634249
I thought it was a piece of cinema that could be the perfect movie that has 10/10 cinematography 10/10 dialogue 10/10 editing and pacing but now that I realize that all of this is subjective there really can't be "Kino"
>>
>>67634302
>It looks terrible. It's liked they fucked with the FPS or shutter speed to make it looks like he's moving faster than he is. But in the end, it just looks jittery.
That's just the youtube video, it's missing some frames.

Though I do agree with everything else you said though. The Frank hallway fight and the hallway fight from season 1 were much better.
This felt like it was trying too, which makes me judge it by higher standards. When compared to other standout fights in the show it's ultimately underwhelming.

That all being said, it's still better than anything in Arrow, Jessica Jones or Agents of Shield. It's also better than much of the Yakuza and ninja shit in this season.
>>
>>67634143
>went on for too long
>hallway fight is 30 seconds longer
okay
>>
>>67634476

I'm 5 episodes into Jessica Jones and my favourite thing so far is how embarrassed they are of her jumping.

The choreography in general though is utter dog-shit. Her fights consist of grabbing people by the lapels and throwing them 4 feet away from her.
>>
>>67634561
The actual FIGHT is much shorter in the hallway fight. Go and watch the video before talking about it, you ADHD autist faggot fucking idiot cunt
>>
>>67634579
Yeah, JJ didn't live up to DD.
It's a shame they killed Killgrave, because he was by far the most redeeming thing about the show. He was entertaining every time he appeared on screen.
I don't know what they're going to do without him, because if season 2 is equal to the scenes without Killgrave from season 1, then I might not bother watching.
>>
File: frogmen.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
frogmen.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
why does every superhero leave his lower face exposed?
>>
So they tried to copy the Oldboy scene except with bad camerawork, shitty lighting, generic music and boring choreography.
>>
>>67634696

Sounds about right since every scene without him is kind of a slog. It seems odd but he really is fun and that's lacking in pretty much every other aspect of the show.

Also the score is trying to evoke Chinatown but it keeps sounding like House of Cards. I'm fucking onto you, Netflix.
>>
containment board for capeshit when
>>
>>67634143
Gunshots don't effect Daredevils amazing hearing
Why 2003 Daredevil is way better than this garbage
>>
>>67632205
Because he got a cool ass extending baton/grapling hook thing.
>>
>>67635194
Melvin is such a bro, you'll never have a retard friend who builds awesome shit for you
>>
File: spider-man.jpg (133 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
spider-man.jpg
133 KB, 600x450
>>67634734
>every
>>
>>67634175

it's german for film. that's all. it has nothing to do with quality. only /tv/ uses it like it means quality.
>>
>>67635690

I know what the word means and I know what it's supposed to represent. I was talking about what /tv/ actually uses it for.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.