[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which military court drama movie is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1507x744) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1507x744
Which military court drama movie is the best?
>>
>>67628214
General's Daughter because it has a great rape scene
>>
>>67628225
Ehh as a rape scene connoisseur I disagree.
>>
File: Basic_movie.jpg (24 KB, 299x473) Image search: [Google]
Basic_movie.jpg
24 KB, 299x473
fight me
>>
>>67628271
As a fellow rape scene connoisseur I disagree with your disagreement
It isn't the graphic nature that matters here, but rather the context of the female character being taken down a peg
>>
>a few good men
>incredibly well decorated millitary general. smart enough to reach such a position of power, smart enough to make flight logs disappear, smart enough to forge evidence
>"hurr hurr maybe if I scream at him he'll be stoopid enough to admit he did it!"
>YOU CAN'T HANDLE LE TRUTH!!!
>"10/10 best new kino"-plebs everywhere
>>
A Few Good Men, definitely

Besides being a damn good movie, it's definitely the most iconic. Had the biggest impact on culture.

Although quoted and parodied way too fucking much
>>
File: highcrimes.jpg (12 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
highcrimes.jpg
12 KB, 200x251
>>67628214
TGD isn't really a court movie, it's a detective thriller set in the army, same as >>67628315.

Pic related is though.
>>
I like the songs of TGD
>>
as someone who actually served in the military that shit never happens like that, rules and regulations dont ever matter until its something like a court martial or inspection where they have to go down and count all the rules broken, besides that nobody fucking cares and nobody fucking salutes like that

also while overseas our command would tell us to do insanely illegal shit all the time, and i regularly had to go around protocol to get the jobs done faster , because if you went through all the red tape bullshit you'd never get work done because there are 50 different rules and steps you have to perform because the entire system is made for monkeys who cant think intelligently
>>
Paths of Glory for sure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.