[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh no! what if he loses the case with the old people?! >teehee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 21
File: saison-2-better-call-saul.jpg (49 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
saison-2-better-call-saul.jpg
49 KB, 980x490
>oh no! what if he loses the case with the old people?!
>teehee his colored suits are so quirky but OMG what will his boss say about all this???
>oh no! what will happen to his expensive desk once he quits?!
>will we see more of that old car?!

AMC realized BCS had no plot at all and started losing audience very quickly. That's why it's becoming more and more about Mike with each episodes.
>>
I want to massage kim's feet
>>
>>67627565
I want Kim to stop clenching her fucking jaw when she speaks
>>
You do realize they couldn't just realize this, and then create these episodes each week? Otherwise they'd already have season 10 out or something.
>>
>>67627601
So you want to massage her jawline?
>>
i stopped watching this after 4 episodes

pretty trash desu
>>
>>67627635
more like take a crowbar and pry her teeth apart
>>
>there are no meth addicts and explosions so it's bad

This is essentially what you're saying, right pham?
>>
Don't really care about people calling it boring, for me it has the perfect sense of comfy-ness. I know that whenever I want, no matter how shitty was my day, I can sit back on a Tuesday and watch the newest episode of Saul which will put a smile on my face.

Things ARE happening, they're just more subtle compared to the fuckfest of events that happened in BB for example. As for the last episode, I thought Jimmy holding the 2 pieces of the card and looking at them was pretty poetic
>>
>>67627746
This to bh. People what call it boring must have the attention span of a mosquito. It can be cringey or cheesy at times but apart from those moments it's pretty good.
>>
>>67627746
>Tuesday
Pleb
>>
It is a smart show, there is a lot to read into with what the characters are doing and all the visual metaphors and jazz. It's like Vince loved that aspect of BB, and wanted to do a whole show containing it.

Except he forgot to make the new show interesting or entertaining in the slightest.

Give up Vinceo, and give us Mike v Cartel
>>
I wish he would have started that show as Saul, or at least season 2. Watching him try to defend obviously guilty criminals in a criminal manner every week would be hilarious
>>
>>67627842
Come on man, I live outside the US. Staying up until 5:00 AM local time to watch it on some livestreaming site isn't that easy, especially when I can wait until morning to download a good quality rip of the episode.
>>
>>67627926
maybe in s3? there is hope, r-right?
>>
>>67627926
This is all it had to be, and it's fucking pissing me off.

There's absolutely nothing at stake in what's going on now.
Mike's conflict resolved two episodes ago, and Saul ain't done shit all season.
>>
>>67627926
>>67627964
>>67628018
I don't know why you guys are complaining, it obviously takes some time for Jimmy to transform into Saul. Season 1 was essentially about him vs his brother, season 2 appears to follow the same approach concerning his relationship with Kim.

He has the whole "I'm gonna do things MY way" approach going on for him, but he remains a good guy, he's not completely Saul-selfish yet. It's obvious he just needs his shit fucked up to undergo the complete transformation and the whole deal of Kim not wanting to partner with him is probably the start to this arc.

>tfw in the end, Howard was the only true friend of Jimmy
>>
>>67628082
He had literally already transformed at the end of Season 1.
>>
>>67627926
some anon mentioned it before, but braVince really should have balanced this show out similar to the x files. monster of week episodes and myth arc, but in BCS it would be criminal case of the week and overall plot arc.

its really the best of both worlds. braVince wrote for x files so I don't know why he didn't think of this structure.
>>
>>67628150
Yeah the way they went back on that transformation was really weird.
Did the producers suddenly realise they would be able to get a 3rd season, so could stretch the transformation out for season 2?
>>
>>67628150
>>67628183
That was a "Fuck Chuck, I'm done trying hard to please him because I owe him, I'm gonna do it for myself" transformation
>>
>>67627601
This. She sounds like some autistic teenage boy.
>>
>>67628221
But he walked away from the job offer?
>>
>>67628183
they back peddled and decided to not have him go full Saul yet.

the year long gap between season 1 and season 2 makes it a bit more forgivable, but at the end of season 1 he implies he's going full Saul, then season 2 comes back and he takes the job Kim got him. this all literally happens, in the show time frame, in a few hours. not even a day. a few hours.
>>
>>67628314
True, I just wish they didn't. He took the job because of Kim, but they really did not need to add that into the show
>>
>>67628221
absolutely not. he asks Mike why they didn't just steal all the money, and then he implies that his conscience will not get in the way of a decision like that again.

they had it all set up for him to go full on Saul mode, but they squandered it and back peddled.
>>
>>67628393
Well yeah, he decided there's no escape from being Slippin Jimmy and he should stop pandering to his brother, so he said "Fuck that". Slippin Jimmy is not Sauls final form though.
>>
>>67628082
>he remains a good guy, he's not completely Saul-selfish yet
Was Saul ever a bad guy?
>>
>>67628698
Compared to Walter, of course not. But he wasn't morally good.
>>
>>67627369
I am enjoying it.

Sorry you aren't.
>>
>>67627369
I think I'm liking this better than BB.
Thank you based Vince.
>>
I miss Kettlemom
>>
are people forgetting that nothing ever happened in breaking bad?
>>
Will we ever see a Walter White cameo?
>>
>>67628698
>a bad guy?
Saul Goodman did nothing wrong

>>67628996
Breaking bad had some amazing story, and some of the most tense and stressful scenes in Tv. The season 3 finale is the perfect example of how a story arc reaches a boiling point. The "walt lets fuck ted a buy a car wash" story arcs did not take away form this.

BCS on the other hand has never been tense or engaging, save for a few Mike scenes. It could be so, so much more
>>
>>67629124
of course
>>
I pretty much marathoned the show last week and I think it's better than BrBa.

I find Jimmy to be a way more relatable character than Walt ever was and his problems are more about internal hypocrisy than Walt's external situations. I also think the characters are stronger in the sense that I want to see where the relationships go whereas in BrBa it was more about wanting to know what happens next in the plot.
>>
It's better than Breaking Bad. When it actually hits full Saul mode, it'll be all that much sweeter since we had to wait.
>>
>>67629306 The characters are definitely more fleshed out. I feel like its a show that is better watched all at once rather then waiting every week
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 449x401
>it's a /tv/ can't appreciate some of the best tv direction of all time thread
>>
WHERE MUH SPLOSIONS
>>
The Sopranos knew how to be incredibly smart AND entertaining at the same time. BCS doesn't
>>
>>67629132
>>67629613

It's okay, anon. Not everybody gets to be intelligent.
>>
>>67627746
>>67627841

How do people find this any more boring than Mad Men (I love Mad Men but it's definitely brainier and slower-paced)? Does all of /tv/ have ADD? It's a decent drama, it's not fucking brilliant but it's the comfiest show on right now. At least it's better than Meme Zombies and Edgy LOTR. I agree it would have been better as a full-on comedy/case of the week thing, but hey, it's not bad either
>>
>>67629733
oh the ironing
>>
So how did Kim Wexler and Saul get together again? I thought she was pissed as fuck at him for doing all those unethical things as a lawyer and the last straw was the tv commercial airing which fucked her over. And then all of a sudden they're good friends again? Did I miss something important?
>>
>>67629998
>Edgy LOTR
What's that?
>>
>>67630257
everyone else is stupid but jimmi
>>
>>67630257

>good friends

they're a couple, and it seems to me you missed last week's episode
>>
>>67629998

you're on a kids board expecting to see adult patience and reflection. cmon.
>>
>>67630265
GoT
>>
>>67630257
She has fun with Jimmy, they take personas and have good times.
>>
>>67630312
How are they a couple? They're friends with benefits at best.
>>
>>67630312
I watched last week's episode. I remember she was in a bar and some dude paid for her drink and then she decided it was a good opportunity to have some fun and called Saul to come over and act as her brother like they did in the first episode with that investor guy. But was that it? There was no formal resolution between them or anything? She just let all of that tension go away and have fun again?
>>
File: Simpsons Roy.jpg (21 KB, 320x311) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons Roy.jpg
21 KB, 320x311
>>67630265
>>Edgy LOTR
>What's that?
>>
>>67630341
What's the difference between a couple and "friends with benefits", other that one in the couple being ashamed of being in a relationship?
>>
>>67630341
>believing you can be "friends with benefits" with someone you regularly have sex with
that's not how it works
>>
>>67627369
I'm sorry you're still mad about BrBa.
>>
>>67627653
it's the best show I know of. you must like the walking dead and grey's anatomy
>>
I am enjoying the slight shifts with the characters. Mike isn't the fixer guy yet and Saul isn't Goodman.

Everything about the story seems to be going for a falling out with Kim.
>>
>muh slow pacing
I wish BrBa babbies would just fuck off already.
>>
>>67627726
No, they're saying it's bad because it has no plot or anything of substance happening.

Just because it's boring doesn't mean it's patrician. This is like Breaking Bad if Breaking Bad was only the overlong breakfast scenes.
>>
File: me.jpg (29 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
29 KB, 390x260
>mfw fly is one of my top 3 eps of breaking bad
>mfw better call saul is pretty much an entire show with the same mood
>>
>>67627369
I don't know what the fuck happened with the last episode. I was actually invested in the sandpiper case. But lol not important and jimmy gets his money anyway. We don't even see what Howard or Chuck have to say about this.
>>
>it's a best show on TV right now episode
>>
Slightly baffled as to why Kim would turn down the job at the other Law place. She has none of the "I wanna do it my way" mentality that Jimmy has, and she could be a partner and and have her debts paid off at the other place.

What's gonna happen is that Jimmy's scumbag clients and devious ways will overspill into Kim's side of the business and she'll lose her reputation and quality clients.
>>
>>67632936
>Slightly baffled as to why Kim would turn down the job at the other Law place.
She said it herself during the interview, she originally went there because she wanted "more" than what she would've gotten if she stayed home. She just realized working of someone else isn't "more", neither is partnering with Jimmy. She wants to be a strong and independent woman.
>>
when are we gonna see bill burr?
>>
File: BCS_202_UC_0730_0837-RT.jpg (33 KB, 725x483) Image search: [Google]
BCS_202_UC_0730_0837-RT.jpg
33 KB, 725x483
>>67633422
>Jimmy tells her working for them is just working for another Hamlin
>accidentally calls Rich "Hamlin" when she closes the interview

pottery
>>
File: TB.png (61 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
TB.png
61 KB, 299x200
>>67633552
That's weak pottery, fucko
Did you notice how she went from being in the dark at the bottom of the parking garage at HHM to the top of the place at the other place?
Your observation and pottery skills are weak
>>
>>67633611
dam son that's deep
>>
File: 576.jpg (17 KB, 275x313) Image search: [Google]
576.jpg
17 KB, 275x313
>if this was a netflix show and you could binge watch the entire season, everyone would love this

It's the truth.
>>
SOMETHING'S GONNA HAPPEN TO MIKE'S DAUGHTER

SHE DOESN'T SHOW UP AT ALL IN BREAKING BAD
>>
File: WM.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
WM.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>67633611
Oh yeah faggot? I'll raise you this
>W/M
>Wexler/McGill
>Womyn/Man
>>
File: ௵.gif (362 KB, 320x199) Image search: [Google]
௵.gif
362 KB, 320x199
>>67633707
>MIKE'S DAUGHTER
>>
Could you imagine being such shit that you can't enjoy Saul?
>>
>>67633761
>Not understanding that they're both similar, yet polar opposites when it comes to law
It's cause of the similar shape but the opposite vertical polarity

Beat that
>>
>>67633761
During that scene we can see Kim preparing to enter her car, before she stops for a cigarette. Car's color is green. Green for greed.
>>
>>67627369
>AMC realized BCS had no plot at all and started losing audience very quickly. That's why it's becoming more and more about Mike with each episodes.

Yeah they figured it out mid-season and decided to shoot more Mike scenes and shove them into episodes real fast.

People love Season 1.
And many people still love season 2, but even if they didn't, flash news, you can't change the direction of the show mid-season.

S1 viewership is on par for any show. A massive premiere, then it drops down real fast for the rest of the show and everytime drooling retards go all OMG EVERYONE DROPPING IT!!1
>>
>>67628698
>Was Saul ever a bad guy?

Somehow I draw the line at "Hey, have you considered maybe killing your cop brother in law so he stops nosing around in our business?".
>>
File: lighting.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lighting.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>67633918
>green for greed
>>
>>67633918
>During that scene we can see Kim preparing to enter her car, before she stops for a cigarette.

In BrBa skyler smokes when she's stressed out even tho she's pregnant.

That scene was to tell us, by association, that Kim is carrying Jimmy Jr.
>>
File: Convoluted.png (75 KB, 220x188) Image search: [Google]
Convoluted.png
75 KB, 220x188
>>67634120
>>
>>67634120
What if they were trying to warn us Kim is going to become Jimmy's Skylar?
>>
File: O8TnfHu.gif (206 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
O8TnfHu.gif
206 KB, 500x333
>>67634170
NO
>>
>>67630257
They are a couple. She may get mad at him, but she never stopped thinking so. When people flirted with her on the phone, she mentioned she was seeing someone. He called every day and sang for her until she wasn't mad anymore. That's love, man. You fuck up, you get mad, but you don't call it quits just because you can't agree on one topic. He clearly regretted it and wanted to work things out too, even if he was going wrong about it, so she recognizes that.

Kim is just great. I'm seeing a girl very much like her in terms of personality and I hope I don't fuck up as bad as Jimmy is sure to.
>>
>>67634170
Even though you're memeing, no.

Kim is a decently-written character and not a huge irredeemable bitch.
>>
>>67634391
She may become one in the process, though. It's obvious there is gonna be a fallout with Jimmy at some point, eventually, and it may not be his fault.
>>
>>67634354
>dating a kim
>not an erin
>>
>>67634480
I don't know, pretty sure it'd be his fault.
>>
File: jkg,cghkjf,mhgc,jgchm.png (549 KB, 1893x822) Image search: [Google]
jkg,cghkjf,mhgc,jgchm.png
549 KB, 1893x822
>>67627369
Saul is a likable asshole, but mike is what everyone wants to see. They should have done the spin-off on Mike.

Which I get is what you are implying, and I agree.
>>
File: 1279188413953.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1279188413953.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>67627726
>what you're saying
There are no clients and cases won in court. In the series about criminal lawyer star.
>>
>>67634766

Saul used to be a likable asshole but his inability to anything remotely inbounds just makes him a self sabotaging, annoying asshole. I think that's why people are running from the show in droves.
>>
>>67634766
Mike is too old looking now.
>>
>>67627746
It's good enough to watch, sure. I will continue to.

But a narrative based on mike would be 1000x better.

>>67627842
I get off of work at 2am Tuesday so that is why I watch it on Tuesday cuck. I imagine with job schedules and time zones other people have to watch a few hours late as well.

>>67627841
agree

>>67634817
It's the female character desu. She should not be part of it.

>>67634846
So cast a younger fuck to portray him. i am just saying he is by far the most interesting character in that universe.
>>
>>67627369
It was always suppose to be more and more about mike. How the fuck do you think he goes from cop to THE BEST HITMAN EVER.
>>
>>67634855
Why the fuck is it word filtering desu that shit is fucking stupid.
>>
>>67634766
>They should have done the spin-off on Mike.
>>67634855
>>>67634846
>So cast a younger fuck to portray him. i am just saying he is by far the most interesting character in that universe.

Le mystery man fetish.

People like you scream for a Wolverine origins movie so they make 4 and they're all shit.

Mystery men aren't leading men, they're side characters because once the mystery is gone so's any interest.
>>
>>67628393
>and then he implies that his conscience will not get in the way of a decision like that again.
no, he implies that his need to be how chuck wants him to be is now gone, but then he realizes that kim is also not very pleased with slippin jimmy. first when she says they shouldnt con any more people and then when she says she cant hear about his "colorful" proceedings ever again
>>
>>67632058
wow. good point.
>>
>>67634904
Opinions are like assholes, however I think you are going to have a hard time saying Saul is more interesting than Mike.

I just feel like BCS is stagnating
>>
>>67634855
>But a narrative based on mike would be 1000x better.
I think Mike is excellent in smaller doses, but if they centered the show around it it would not be as good. Imagine 3/4 of an episode dealing with his daughter in law finding some new bullshit reason to get money from him and Mike siting in his car watching somebody.
>>
>>67634817
but he's the glue. to mike.
>>
>>67634982
For the record I hate the daughter in law.

But I get what you are saying.

I suppose the best course would be having a solid story focusing on another protagonist, with Mike supplementing.

>Yeah I get what they are trying to do

It just feels bland at this point
>>
from what I've seen from a Mike episode, about his son, was enough.

I really do like his voice, but to hear his daughter and family and stupid stories and shit that doesn't matter sucks.

To see him plan a hit for a whole episode might be boring too, but might be a lot better.

but then again just seeing the hit done, without the 50 hours of work he does, is kinda mikes thing...

let's just give saul teh chance to run story, and mike tor un action.

We all know it's for the best. The alternative is no breaking bad. but this is the formula.
>>
>>67635093
>I really do like his voice, but to hear his daughter and family and stupid stories and shit that doesn't matter sucks.

agree
>>
All of you people saying that it's too intelligent for the dummies realize that all over this site people are saying the same thing about Batman v Superman right?
>>
>>67635197
Weak bait 3/10
>>
>>67635197
I haven't watched that yet. At this point I don't care if it's spoiled for me because pretty much everyone says it is garbage.

Not to de-rail but is BvS even worth watching?

I know that SPOILER

'one of them is killed' or whatever

but is it still worth watching?
>>
>>67635233
No bait, just illustrating the point that just because you call something "patrician" and insult the people who find it terrible (and have valid reasons for doing so) doesn't mean that you are correct.
>>
>>67635289
We call that conjecture.
>>
>>67635265
>I know that SPOILER

Ctrl + S
>>
>>67635325
All opinions are subjective, but if you believe there are differing levels of quality to be found in art and can write a well reasoned defense as to why there is more validity to that argument then simply insulting the detractors.
>>
>>67635426
inb4 he tells you to go watch capeshit or Michael Bay movies.
>>
>>67635426
Personal enjoyment is all it really amounts to. You can put a pretentious spin on it, but that's all it is dude. I don't pretend that I am a critic, neither should you. You can't legitimize something or discount it based on which demographic the content creator was pandering to... Well you can, but why.

>>67635478
But explosions!

>>67635478
Deadpool was pretty enjoyable, and so was the dark knight. I don't care for the rest that much.
>>
>>67633552
Looks like a grown up version of that cunny the resident pedophile posts
>>
>>67635265
>capeshit
>worth watching
>ever
>>
>>67635691
>don't like what I don't like
>>
>>67635531
Personal enjoyment is fine, but Better Call Saul isn't the best television show by any stretch of the imagination and the fact that people in this thread are defending stuff like them rolling back his obvious transformation at the end of season one, the focus on an old man that no one asked for and is ruining the mystique he had, and the spin off featuring the (genuinely funny) comedic relief of one show being more depressing and boring than the original show ever was should be evidence of the ridiculousness of the argument that you are too dumb to understand it if you don't enjoy it.
>>
>>67635798
objectively shit m8, sorry
tdk is the only decent capeshit film ever made, and that's only because heath ledger did a great job with the performance
the action is a shitty cg mess, the storylines are predictable and bland, the characters have no depth, visually they're pretty much always shit
if you like capeshit you simply have shit taste
>>
>>67634891
It's a good idea desu senpai
>>
>>67635532
You take that back.
>>
File: A negro racist_laughing.gif (2 MB, 228x180) Image search: [Google]
A negro racist_laughing.gif
2 MB, 228x180
>>67635844
I guess I am too dumb, and I still enjoy things.

>>67635873
I guess I am too dumb, and I still enjoy things.

I suppose it begs the question of what is a quality film... although between the two of you I would wager you'd struggle to agree.

>inb4 niggers in outer space wins the poll

>>67635907
Roodypoos will be roodypoos
>>
>>67633769
His son's wife.

>pop "grancuck" mike
>>
>>67636001
That's true, I think that art is subjective and don't agree with disregarding an entire genre outright. I also don't begrudge you enjoyment of things you like watching. I just have a problem with people calling Better Call Saul the best show on television and citing superior intelligence as a reason.
>>
>>67635844
I rarely see people calling it the best tv show, most people, myself included, find it pretty ok and comfy.
>>
>>67636075
agree
>>67636168
my sentiment exactly

I enjoy the walking dead as well, or ash vs the evil dead.

If it keeps me entertained for an hour or so and let's me forget about my shitty life, that's good enough for me.

Not that either are 'great' it is just a personally pleasant distraction.
>>
>>67636075
dumbass detected. go back to watch breaking bad..
>>
File: fsBfsbbSFsbfDB.png (718 KB, 1911x1019) Image search: [Google]
fsBfsbbSFsbfDB.png
718 KB, 1911x1019
>>67636305
>It's like you know
>>
>>67636168

>>67629401
>>67631238
>>67632477

I wish that were the case. It's one of three most overblown shows that are airing currently that raise my ire when cited as the best shows on television. That is most likely irrational but I can't help it.
>>
>>67636360
Are TWD and GoT the other two? If yes, I think we can all agree Saul seems like THE best show by comparison.
>>
>>67634766
so we could watch him sit in a parking lot attendant booth for 8 hours? he gets into so little stuff, you faggots would be complaining that they should've made a saul show instead of What About Mike.
>>
>>67636697
Yeah probably

lmao
>>
File: 1458268365900.jpg (205 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1458268365900.jpg
205 KB, 1024x681
>>67634785
Are you stupid? Even Vince mentioned he tried to avoid that. A show about a lawyer avoiding going to court
>>
>>67632024
But they did. Breaking Bad pay off was amazing action scene meanwhile in BCS is the consequences of interactions and that makes it so good. Even BB did it with episodes like fly. Pleb
>>
>>67636611
Nah Leftovers and Fargo round out the trinity of bad shows that people over-intellectualize.
>>
The "boring" lawyer stuff in BCS is way better than the family breakfast shit littered all over Breaking Bad
>>
>>67630072
You mean the irony
>>
>>67636918
I think GoT used to beat thse two out. I don't even dislike it, but too many people have told me how it's the greatest show ever made. Luckily though, that last season was bad enough that the strongest defenders had to at least admit the show has a lot of problems.
>>
>>67637004
The breakfast stuff was always a joke. The "boring" stuff I can never tell
>>
>>67637034
The first season of Thrones is still quite an achievement and probably holds a spot on one of the best seasons of television list (not high on the list but on there). And this is coming from someone who is most likely going to stop watching after this year's premiere.
>>
>>67637227
Why would you stop watching it after the premiere? Personally I've been losing more and more interest after each season, especially after the last one, but at this point I'm far too invested in it to drop it. Plus, truth be told, I kind of wanna stick around and see what's going to happen now it's 100% OC. If the episodes are bad, the shitposting will at least fill the void.
>>
At least BCS is consistently boring. Breaking Bad was great most of the time but boring sometimes.
>>
>>67637479
I'm giving it a chance because of all of the time I've invested and wanting to see the characters progress but last season was one of the most infuriating seasons of television I've gotten through. Season one to season five is one of the biggest drops in quality in television history and the substance has pretty much completely drained from the show.
>>
>>67637846
I know what you mean. The only shows I've dropped anywhere near this many seasons in were TWD and Lost Girl. I'm probably going to stick around though, I doubt it will get bad enough that I can't stand to watch it.
>>
>mfw you faggots will change your opinion overnight (as is the /tv/ drone mentality) and regard BCS as one of the best kino ever made that you never gave up on as soon as Vince incorporates too much violence in a show where violence really has no place
Literally kill yourselves you ADD millenitards
>>
File: Безымянный.jpg.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.jpg.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Dudes, what kind of picture?
>>
>>67628698
He helped poison Brock
>>
>>67640064
Unbeknownst to him if I remember right though.
>>
>>67627369

nigger do you actually think they film this week by week?

>oh no the ratings were down this week... quick, include more Mike scenes! call the mexican guys for more cameos!
>>
>>67640064
Never understood why this was seen as such a heinous act. Yes Walt put a child's life in danger but the chances of the kid dying was sub 1%.
>>
>>67636050
I honestly feel this is one of few situations where raising someone else's kid does not qualify as cucking. If anything it's his dead son getting cucked
>>
>>67635426
More complexity allows for a higher degree of perfection. While a simple piece and a complex piece can both be "perfect" the more complex piece is "better" thus creating a hierarchy of quality in art.

Then the question becomes "what is complexity"
>>
Monday's episode seems like a turning point for the show, I'm excited to see what direction it goes in. It also seemed like the episode where Jimmy stopped trying to bend over backwards for Kim, who seems to be responding positively
>>
>>67631238
Wlaking dead and bcs are on yhe same tier of overblown and enpty dialogue that people think are smarte
>>
>>67641108
I've been thinking this every week man..
>>
The opening scene was pretty good.

Could have been a stand-alone short film desu.
>>
>>67627369
I really like this show, but I'm getting pessimistic over the direction they're setting up.

>Season 1: Jimmy wants to be a serious lawyer, spends all season trying to do that and gets a good offer at the end
>Season 2: Jimmy is now a serious lawyer, but he doesn't like it. He spends half the season goofing off and then gets fired towards the end. He starts a solo firm with Kim at the end.
>Season 3: Jimmy and Kim have their own firm, but Jimmy keeps doing shady things. Towards the end of the season they drift apart, and Kim leaves at the end
>Season 4: Jimmy wants to reconcile with Kim, so he spends most of the season trying to get back in her good graces by being a serious lawyer. Towards the end she reconciles with him, but PLOT TWIST! leaves for good at the end
>Season 5: Maybe Saul now?

So we're going to get a show that runs as long as Breaking Bad that just spins wheels for 4 fucking seasons.
>>
>>67641246

Thats just speculation
>>
>>67641135
How is BCS ever overblown? There's no retarded big speeches or drawn out scenes of people being sad with sad music on. The dialogue in TWD and BCS are so different, I don't even see how anyone could think they sound at all similar.
>>
>>67634766
They can't do it exclusively on Mike. They have to give us tidbits on his life contrasting between the sillyness of Saul. It's like having your main meal and and your dessert.
>>
>>67641246
Nah Kim and Jimmy will join forces but Jimmy's shady Saul nature will get her killed.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.