[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel bad for ben. The guy loves his roles and loves acting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: just prep time me lads.jpg (529 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
just prep time me lads.jpg
529 KB, 2048x1536
I feel bad for ben. The guy loves his roles and loves acting very much, always gives 110% of himself in it, and hes now probably crying himself to sleep wiping his tears away with the money that he made from the movie

Because you may make a lot of money with movies, but the pain that you were in a movie that was hated by many will never go away, no matter how good your acting was. And some people are better at hiding the pain, through the sheer amount of money that they receive, however.

A bad movie will always be bad.
>>
File: 1415973794221.gif (651 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1415973794221.gif
651 KB, 500x422
>>67623903
>always gives 110% of himself in it
>>
>>67623977
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>67623903
Just look at him, he's going to be just fine. Remember that he's not depressed about the rotten tomatoes score, he's depressed because his wife left him for fucking a supermodel.
Feel bad for you're selve nigga
>>
>>67624043
>wife left him for fucking a supermodel.
brutal
>>
>>67623993
Any movie he's acted in that he didn't direct or write. Just listen to the guy talk, he's completely and unabashedly a smug prick that's sat back and watched others direct while telling himself that he could do better (and on occasion telling them as well), sure maybe he has delivered on that front in terms of directing, but 90% of his career he's just coasted on his good looks. The only notable performances he's turned in have been on his own passion projects and that's because like I said earlier, he's a smug prick that probably consciously turns in subpar work on movies he has no personal stake in.
>>
>I feel bad for a man soon to be paid $100 million to direct and star in movie adaption of one of the biggest character in pop culture

I feel bad...for you
>>
>>67624323
> Just listen to the guy talk
Well, there was this interview he had with this singapore woman about SVB and hes the most deadfaced man I've ever seen

you're right
>>
Yea no OP I don't feel bad for him. He seems like a dick and his acting is shitty.
>>
File: impressed biden.jpg (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
impressed biden.jpg
28 KB, 200x200
>>67624323
>this psychoanalysis
>>
>>67624323
considering he plans on writing and directing the solo batman movies, I'm sure he put in all he could for this movie....

On that note I wonder why Kevin Smith never tries to direct comic book movies...He wrote his own batman comic and seems like hed be very beneficial to at least writing for a batman movie. I think they should collaborate for one of the solo batman movies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.