[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone genuinely excited for the DCU movies? Like Cyborg ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: SupesCry.jpg (832 KB, 1219x618) Image search: [Google]
SupesCry.jpg
832 KB, 1219x618
Is anyone genuinely excited for the DCU movies?
Like Cyborg , Aquaman , Wonder Woman, The Flash?
Even Justice League is not something im looking forward to.
Batman would be cool. But now that He is Murder-Man I dont know if they can even do the character justice.
Should they just scrap everything before it becomes even more of a clusterfuck?
>>
Cyborg is one of the worst characters the DCU has, and he's literally only there because he's black

Give me Jon Stewart Green Lantern any fucking day.
>>
>>67623081

Why would WB want to keep losing money though?
>>
Only excited for The Flash because I hate what the CW did to him.
>>
File: 1458682071889.png (452 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1458682071889.png
452 KB, 500x700
>>67623262

What did they do to him?

Also you do realize this guy is playing Flash in the DCU right?
>>
>>67623225

Because shitty films that make money are still making them money
>>
>>67623040
I'm excited to see where they go with this. They're setting up a pretty big game here.
>>
>crying that Batman kills people like he does in the comic it's based on
Face it, Nolanfags. The "Batman doesn't kill" meme is dead and his character is all the better for it.
>>
>>67624761
why the fuck is his villains still alive then
>>
>>67623262

You're made they made a likable protag and successful TV show?
>>
They couldn't even make a decent Superman movie. Meanwhile marvel made an entertaining movie about antman. Like I give a fuck about any of their movies that aren't about Batman. Lol
>>
>>67623040
I'm excited for Cyborg, Flash, and especially Aquaman, I think they're going to be top notch. DCU and Wonder Woman will probably be good as well
>>
Mixing Batman with rest of the capeshit brigade is fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.