[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You would prefer another target, amilitarytarget? Then name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>You would prefer another target, amilitarytarget? Then name the system!
>>
Xbox One
>>
/tv/
>>
>>67621222
His definition is v. /fa/
>>
lando system
>>
CIA as Tarkin's wife's son when
>>
>>67621222
Tarkin was more evil than Vader, prove me wrong.
>>
>>67621222
What if she said Erff? ;_;
>>
Interracial breeding grounds
>>
>>67621222
/r9k/
>>
/hm/
>>
Zach Snyder's bathroom

because he is always busy making shit
>>
lando system
>>
>>67621328
Vader dropped dudes when they made mistakes. Tarkin ordered the destruction of Alderaan because they desperately needed Leia to tell them where the rebel base was before they could gather a team to fuck them up.
>>
>>67621222

dubs system
>>
>>67622055
Tarkin got the info, and still rekt the planet.
>>
>>67622055
Nope. She gave him an answer that he believed, afterwards he was like "thanks, I'll still blow up Alderaan just to piss you off lmao"

Tarkin was based.
>>
But what did he mean by that, anons?
>>
File: commanders.png (2 MB, 1164x1148) Image search: [Google]
commanders.png
2 MB, 1164x1148
>>67621222
VOTEVOTEVOTE

who was the best commander and why was it Veers?
>>
File: General_Tagge.jpg (100 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
General_Tagge.jpg
100 KB, 320x262
>>67622834
>>
>>67622834
hux
>>
>>67622834
can't argue with you, man. it is 100% veers
>>
>>67622834
Who says "Ah, our first catch of the day"?

I liked him. Empire made up for not having Tarkin with all the random supporting commanders.
>>
>>67622834
Needa. Because Vader accepted his apology.
>>
>>67622834
Piett

His naval positioning was flawless and died because of muh rescue from without
>>
>>67623191
They're in space mate
>>
Krypton.
>>
File: Tarkin1.jpg (111 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin1.jpg
111 KB, 800x800
All I ask of you is this:
What the FUCK is a Grand Moff?
>>
>>67621222
D.C.......They're in Washington, D.C..
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.