[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Michael hate Toby so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_lyy386VxuH1r5m70go1_500.png (257 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyy386VxuH1r5m70go1_500.png
257 KB, 500x415
Why did Michael hate Toby so much?
>>
Because he was HR. How fucking retarded are you, OP, to not get that?
>>
Because Toby was a fucking piece of shit.
>>
Look at his face. How can you NOT hate him?
>>
Because Toby was a similar man in a position of power who people in the office actually liked and respected. Michael felt threatened by that so he responded with hostility
>>
>>67619909
How can anyone not hate Toby?
>>
>>67619909
Michael hates Toby long before the show starts, long before we meet the characters. We know Toby sucks, we know he's divorced, he's basically impotent at DM, his kid hates him.
But before we get there, when Michael learns to hte Toby, Toby has everything and Michael has nothing. Toby has a loving wife, and most importantly a kid to love and joke with. He's "corporate" so he's the "enemy" Michael is expected to butt heads with.
And of course on top of that Toby is a piece of shit boring nigger and everyone grows to hate him.
>>
Fuck Toby he's a goddamn asshole
>>
Because he's an immature shit.
>>
Because Toby is a piece of shit cocksucker asshole
>>
>>67620296
Michael that is, bot Toby.
>>
DINDU NUFFIN
I
N
D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N
>>
Tobe is the Scranton strangle
>>
If I had a gun and two bullets, and with me in the room were toby, hitler and stalin, I would shoot toby twice
>>
>>67619909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gemDBt4odwM
>>
File: 1452645770965.gif (143 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1452645770965.gif
143 KB, 500x339
>>67620411
>>
>>67619909
the face of a convicted rapist.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
20 KB, 400x300
a real human bean
>>
he's the only person in the office that Michael can't fire because they have the same boss/salary
>>
Toby replaced his waifu

that's why he hates him

god damn retards
>>
>>67620269
This at first.

Later on the show we learn that he actually does a lot of passive-agressive shit. toby hates his job but still gets off on the little power he has over his colleagues. Michael is too stupid to know how to deal with this, but still senses it. He only knows how to respond with stupid hate.
>>
File: 1449602590732.png (863 KB, 618x1972) Image search: [Google]
1449602590732.png
863 KB, 618x1972
>>
>>67620124
This. Anyone that's ever had a job knows HR is the most worthless position that only exists to make you want to kill yourself every second you're at work.
>>
I think Michael hates Toby because despite all the shit and the tryhard he does to make friends and be appreciated by his employees, he can just feel that no one gives a shit about his drama. Toby is the complete opposite, quiet in the annex, keep to himself, try to avoid attention, and people like him more than they like Michael. Well, they don't like him, but they aren't completly cold and closed whenever he enters the room.

It's kinda like anti slut shaming. The women who are sluts hate those who aren't, especially if those are somehow successful without having had to descend into slutdom.
>>
>>67622605
Dwight should be 4chan.
>>
Official /tv/ ranking of Dundler Mifflin's managers

Michael Scott > Creed > Interim Dwight > Robert California > Permanent Dwight > Andy > D'angelo Vickers > Nellie
>>
Because he always tries to put a stop to Michael's shenanigans
>>
>>67622605
>Oscar
>not grindr
>>
>>67622709
Sorry, you seem to be new here. You're not expected to answer any question in any way that can actually be deemed rational. If you do, you're forbidden from not insulting the shit out of everyone else in the thread.
>>
>>67622652
>it's a HR send you to sensitivity training episode
It's like they knew all I did was say nigga a lot on 4chan
>>
>>67622709
The simplest, truest answer right here.

Michael himself had directly stated that the reason why he hated Toby was because Toby tried to make the office lame.
>>
>>67620373
it's dunder mifflin you mongoloid
>>
>>67622753
>misogynist?
>c'mon, I like broads!
>>
>>67622605
the last 4 made sense
>>
He was terrible at his job. He never did anything about the complaints he got. Everyone in that office was fighting or fucking.
>>
File: y-zs0E2g.jpg (133 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
y-zs0E2g.jpg
133 KB, 1252x1252
Michael Scarn best fictional Michael character.

Followed by Date Mike. Then Prison Mike.
>>
>>67622692
Dwight is obviously FarmersOnly.com.
>>
>>67622194
That was so tough to watch
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.