[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Avengers the city is falling out of the sky and we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Poster.jpg (229 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Poster.jpg
229 KB, 864x1280
>"Avengers the city is falling out of the sky and we can't save everyone"
>"We have to choose between destroying the city or saving the world for the greater good"
>Think to myself oh wow maybe there will actually be some tension and consequences to the avengers actions as they are forced to realise that they can't save everyone and that they are directly responsible for that
>"NAH XD Just kidding Le epic diverse Nick Fury is here to save the day so no one dies and we can have more quips and dance offs at the shawarma restaurants :DDDD"

And that's why marvel will never achieve CapeKino and will always be Capeshit
>>
The tension come from them realizing they had to make a bad choice and the choice they made. Then it was "can we manage in time".

It would lack tension if they knew they had a way to both save everyone on the flying city and save the world.

It's like people don't understand storytelling.
>>
>LE XDDD :DDDD
When you decide to post like that you are only asking other to dismiss your opinions on everything.
>>
>>67618583
> they're just going to get bailed out anyway... why are they even talking about this
> more generic robots. Fuck this movie is boring
> oh look they got bailed out.
>>
>>67618678
this
>>
I've just watched this shit and all i could think is have they gota make a silly little fuckin joke every 56 seconds jus because it worked in guardians of the galaxy, quirky humour after jus killing a guy with your bare hands is ine very fuckin marvel film from now on tbqh farm
>>
>>67618796
No, this
>>
>>67618787
>90% of movies aren't worth watching

Ok.
>>
It always bugged me how in the MCU you never really feel like they are in danger. It's fine to have humor in movies but cracking jokes constantly during a huge battle is fucking stupid.
>>
>>67618896
sturgeon's law family
>>
>>67618901
ironic detachment is better than tryhard dark edgy
>>
>>67618896
> Claiming 90% of movies are this badly paced and written
>>
>>67618901
ironically gotg felt like it had more weight in its serious moments than avengers 2 despite being a straight up comedy
>>
We're talking about superheroes here. It's not high art and it never was. Capekino is a laughable concept.
>>
>>67618125
Welp BvS sucked dick, better troll Marvel fans lelelele :XDDDD

Kill yourself champ, seriously.
>>
>>67618920
There is no middle ground, rigth?
No modern capeshit will ever be as great as Sam Reimi's Spiderman movies
>>
>>67618987
>Welp BvS sucked dick,

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>67619037
>STOP HATING WHAT I LIEK REEEE!!1

Neat.
>>
>>67618948
That isn't his first point though, his complaint is "good guys will win so there is no tension" which seems to disregard a lot of movies.

I agree that everything Ultron did was kinda weak and didn't like the movie a whole lot. I just disagree there was no tension though.
>>
>>67619188
Not that guy but it's not just about good guys winning in the end, it's about the good guys never really looking like they're in danger and steamrolling everything in their path once they fix their internal issues
>>
>>67619188
I agree with that claim too though. I never felt there was even the slightest possibility any of the characters I was actually interested in might get so much as scratched, or the city or world might get destroyed. Quicksilver's death was supposed to be a big stake raiser in the climax even there was no reason to have any investment in him, so he was effectively just some random idiot. What fucking ever.
>>
File: Trump Guides You To Reddit.jpg (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Trump Guides You To Reddit.jpg
45 KB, 320x320
>>67618125
>NAH XD Just kidding Le
>>
>>67618125
BvS and Avergers are pretty much the same shit

Popcorn trash 4/10 at best
>>
>>67620019
>Quicksilver's death was supposed to be a big stake raiser in the climax even there was no reason to have any investment in him, so he was effectively just some random idiot. What fucking ever.
And his last words were literally a quip. That movie was a borderline self parody at times
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.