[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's how it starts. The fever... the rage. The feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Badasslick.jpg (24 KB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
Badasslick.jpg
24 KB, 396x299
That's how it starts.

The fever... the rage.

The feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... CATSUP VERSUS KETCHUP
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 484x512) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 484x512
>>
That's how it starts...

The lulz...the shitposting

The feeling of schadenfreude that turns good anons...cruel.
>>
The greatest gladiator match in meme history

Bane vs CIA
Coke vs Pepsi
Rare vs Well-done
>>
>>67617805
Batman v Superman
Tonight is the final night, because tomorrow will Dawn Justice
he actually said it, what a madman
>>
File: affleck.jpg (64 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
affleck.jpg
64 KB, 560x415
>mfw Affleck directs the solo Batman film and channels all his rage about the shitty BvS reviews to create the greatest capeshit ever
>>
>>67617504
DING VS DING
>>
>>67617504
ANAL VS VAGINAL
>>
>>67617598
What is this meme? I know it started as a parody of the /r9k/ piss jars. Is it because Luthor is such a gormless faggot he reminds people of /r9k/ posters? Or is it referencing something that actually happens in the film?
>>
>>67618126
Lex pisses in a Jar as a giant fuck you to a senator.

The Jar is labeled Granny's Peach Tea.
>>
>>67618126
>I know it started as a parody of the /r9k/ piss jars
No it didn't.
>>
File: ascended shitposting.png (3 MB, 1096x1336) Image search: [Google]
ascended shitposting.png
3 MB, 1096x1336
>>67617504
Dubs vs Singles
>>
>>67618379

DUBS VS TRIPS
>>
File: grow.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grow.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>67617981
I'm waiting for.
>>
>>67617504
What's his facial expression trying to convey? Constipation?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.