[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many viewings did it take for you to understand this film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (699 KB, 850x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699 KB, 850x1205
How many viewings did it take for you to understand this film in its entirety?
>>
>>67616922
How hard is it? It's like when people say they didn't understand inception or something
>>
>>67616922
One, and in that moment I knew Snyder had become the greatest visionary of our time.
>>
I understood it was shit after one viewing
>>
Why do you keep making threads about this movie? I know it's you based on a thing that isn't worth reporting for 20 bucks/a 4chan pass
>>
File: critics btfo.jpg (173 KB, 1296x684) Image search: [Google]
critics btfo.jpg
173 KB, 1296x684
>>67616922
I've watched it 5 times and discussed it extensively here and feel like I haven't even scratched the surface.
>>
One. The main reason I would think people don't understand is they either don't know the outside context for dream sequences etc. (which I can excuse) or they thought this was a Marvel film and that they could turn their brain off for a few hours.
>>
>>67616962
How dare you refer to that hack of a director in Lord Snyder's thread?
>>
One to understand it, but my 4th and 5th viewings really opened my eyes as to how revolutionary it all was. Going again tonight, can't wait to see what I discover next.
>>
This ironic shitposting needs to stop.
>>
>>67617067
i...wait really? i mean i liked it and want to go see it again, but 5 times?
>>
>>67617014
Well?
>>
>>67617014
why do you care
>>
>>67616922
two to "get" what it was doing, three to fully comprehend it
>>
>>67616922
One.

But I keep going back going again tomorrow to see how many more secrets i can find, so far ive collected

Excalibur
Zorro
Biblical allegories
Alice in wonderland
Greek mythology
And moby dick

This film is fucking amazing love the depth
>>
>>67617067
Deepest fucking lore!

Jesus christ!! I never even thought about it like your pic related
>>
>>67617452
I'm keeping tabs on certain posters
>>
>>67616922
I might need a second to grasp details but a first was enough
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.