[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys how do I become Ellen Page's wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 44253.jpg (45 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
44253.jpg
45 KB, 400x224
Guys how do I become Ellen Page's wife?
>>
>>67615724
You don't
she is a lesbian

also I could never get a boner on her ever
>>
>>67615760
Read wife in the op you illiterate cuck.
>>
File: D3SVU4Ky.jpg (10 KB, 213x190) Image search: [Google]
D3SVU4Ky.jpg
10 KB, 213x190
look like a teenage homely girl forever and play in movies with actors that greatly overshadow you all the time.
>>
>>67615806
maybe you should've made a better thread instead.
>>
>>67615724
Be dominant in bed but her bitch in everything else.
>>
>the face when OP gets a sex change to be her lesbian wife, and Ellen Paige is really a trap all along, and dom. fucks OP in his fake pussy for the next 40 years.
>>
Act like a cunt at all times, get pregnant by some dude you only talk to when you want his dick, then sell your kid to a couple without his permission, get real close to the husband of that couple, act like a total turbocunt to his wife, be surprised he wants to bang you, then comfort the wife, then decide to get back with the kid's father.
>>
>>67615806
>>67615724
So you're a degenerate shit! I hope you get pussy aids (throat cancer)in your throat and die, horribly!

We need more negros from south Africa to migrate here and rape you degenerates straight. I wouldn't suggest anyone I know do it because you degenerates are usually diseased.
>>
>>67616380
Are you the same asshole from the Lexa threads
>>
>>67616671
What's a lexa thread? Wait, there's other people who hate these things other than me? Awesome.
>>
>>67615724
She seems like a nice person. I like GAYcation.
>>
File: 123504cq.jpg (134 KB, 645x1024) Image search: [Google]
123504cq.jpg
134 KB, 645x1024
She likes tall women. Are you a tall woman, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.