[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will a new Joseph McCarthy arise to purge the cuckolded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cuck reviewers 2.png (196 KB, 1452x528) Image search: [Google]
cuck reviewers 2.png
196 KB, 1452x528
When will a new Joseph McCarthy arise to purge the cuckolded communists from Hollywood once again?
>>
>A Nuremberg rally for 21st-century America
How insane do you have to be to find these comparison appropriate
>>
How highly rated would this movie be, if it was about Muslims shooting up a Trump rally?
>>
I there a single review for this movie that doesn't mention Donald Trump?
>>
>>67614285
I have this strange feeling these aren't actual reviews...
>>
>>67614434
reddit
>>
>>67614434

You're on 4chan, where there's an entire board of wannabe-sociopath, mentally retarded nazi worshipers who idolize Trump.
>>
>>67615630

Only 1 or 2 of the Top Critics reviews mention Trump.

Kinda want to see this movie now. Looks terrible.
>>
>>67615930
It does, but I enjoy movies that aren't afraid to be nationalistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (477 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477 KB, 1280x960
>>67615971

>I enjoy movies that aren't afraid to be nationalistic.
>>
>>67614285
>these people get paid to watch movies and write their opinions as reviews
>these people actual ''talent'' is to criticize movies with hyperbole and trendy topics and not by even giving a half-assed reasons why the movie is good/bad
>these people pretty much have the authority over other people on whether they will watch a movie or judge its quality
>>
The pendulum is swinging back to the right and hard. Expect many Red Dawn-esque movies in the near future.
>>
These are the people who complained about BvS being too dark.
>>
>>67614285
>implying the Nuremberg rallies werent pure kino

Based Speer desu.
>>
I saw it.

[Spoiler] The terrorist attacks were caused by a white British person betraying the UK in order to cause a terrorist attack that would cause the West to wake up and do something about the "barbarians at the gate" [/spoiler]
>>
>>67616062
>image.jpg
dumb phoneposter

plus it would be the opposite anyways
>>
>>67615746
This is obviously your first encounters with metascore websites aka agenda pushing in entertainment. It's the best way for cultural marxism to control the market and they know it.
>>
>>67616742
ahahahaha fuck yes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.