[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Batfleck the best Batman portrayed on screen? >inb4 "too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is Batfleck the best Batman portrayed on screen?

>inb4 "too early to know"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnJMebOQ1uk

no, and even if it was daniel day lewis he still would be stuck a bad movie with nothing to work with.

bale was good, keaton was best, adam and clooney gave no shits and had fun. kilmer was a fine placeholder, and so is affleck.

BvS is still fant4stic levels of shit and makes even batman and robin look like a fucking masterpiece
>>
>>67614294
so angry,are you a superman fanboy or something

>protip he's not really ded
>>
>>67614198
Well he was pretty good as Bruce but he seemed to have no qualms with murdering people which was really surprising from Batman. At least Nolan's Batman was psychotic enough to somehow justify to himself that as long as he wasn't actually pulling the trigger it wasn't actually him killing people. This one on the other hand has no such illusion.
>>
>>67614198
No the best batman is Michael Keaton you worthless nigger
>>
>>67614198
FUNFACT: BvS grossed 15 million on monday, which was around 2 million more than Man of Steel grossed the monday after opening weekend.
>>
I've been working with WB on the DCEU.

Their plan for Batman is to have Affleck direct and star in a solo film that's one part Killing Joke and one part Death in the Family. It's essentially a prequel to BVS/MOS and shows the death of Jason Todd.

Most of the movie, Joker is bent on making Batman break his rule of no killing. In the end, after Jason's death, Batman finds joker and absolutely fucks him up. Knocks out multiple teeth, breaks his ribs, an arm, and beats him within an inch of his life. When he realizes this is what Joker wants, he leaves him in a pool of his own blood for the police.

The secondary villain is being looked at, but the top three candidates in the running are Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, and Riddler.

Also, the chronological order the DCEU films go in:
>Wonder Woman
>Batman
>MOS
>Suicide Squad
>BVS
>Flash
>Aquaman
>Justice League 1&2
>MOS sequel
>Cyborg
>Green Lantern
>>
>>67615274
>Joker is bent on making Batman break his rule of no killing
I guess he succeeds considering what goes down in BvS?
>>
He's very good at portraying impotent rage and anger, and is also great at the "too old for this shit" stuff he does with Alfred.
>>
>>67614198
>>67614294
>>67509392
When the film begins it introduces us to Bruce Wayne who by this point is a miserable broken man and by scene's end, this sad man will lose even more. This mortal man, this son of a Family so rife with testosterone that Bruce Wayne, the last Patriarch is still in his mind chasing the legend of his predecessors, and the manliness that made them legendary. "They Wayne family was once hunters and fur trappers, Alfred." Says Bruce later on in a key scene of what was the beginning of his family's legacy and what he hoped would be the beginning of his own legacy.

But unlike Bale's Batman in Dark Knight Rises, this Batman's a cynic, and a fatalist and he's stained with the look of a man defeated; In a future scene he looks at Robin's suit that was gratified by the Joker, a cue to us as to why Bruce has dropped his 'don't kill' policy, and a scene that even reinforces why the Man of Steel has to go.
"Maybe it's the Gotham in me but we're all too familiar with clowns in suits." He Says to Superman's alter ego, Clark Kent. Bruce's legacy to the world is remove the only person who could, effortless, destroy it all if he so wanted it. "Criminals," he says introspectively, "Are like weeds; you pull up one and there's a lot more to take their place, But this Alfred, this will be for the future of the world."
He doesn't see Superman as some mere criminal but as an actual danger than can end the world if the demigod ever wanted it to be so, and Bruce feels this is far too much power for one person to have. Especially Since he saw how effortless Superman and Zod took out several blocks of real estate.
So to him, Superman represents a clear and present danger that cannot be ignored. And Batman's too much of a cynic to believe that anyone with that much power isn't a threat.
Bruce has decided that the Man of Steel's act of Benevolence can hide a very real maleficence, therefore Superman, Wayne believes, Must Die.
>>
>>67614198
He was good, possibly even best by a small margin, but hysterically overrated by butthurt DC shills
>>
File: TiaraPricessstroinkwymn.jpg (181 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
TiaraPricessstroinkwymn.jpg
181 KB, 960x926
>>67615766
>>
I liked him.

Too bad the script and directing is absolute dogshit, but I liked him.
>>
Keaton is, was, and always will be the best.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.