[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /tv/, what did you think about Concussion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: concussion.jpg (23 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
concussion.jpg
23 KB, 670x377
Be honest /tv/, what did you think about Concussion?
>>
It may be the most unexpectedly head-on movie about racial experience made during the Obama era.
>>
TELL
>>
I didn't watch it because review aggregation sites rated it somewhere between 50-60% and I haven't been particularly impressed with Will Smith's work for the past decade.

The subject matter is interesting. I'm an NFL fan, but there's no denying the league conducted itself in a morally reprehensible and highly unethical way (and still does). I want to read League of Denial at some point.
>>
>I'M ACTEEEN
>>
interesting story, mediocre movie
>>
>>67609490
It was like being hit in the head, mindblowingly.
>>
I like how these movies reappear on tv when bdrips get leak.
>>
>>67609490
I don't watch nigger shit
>>
>>67609975
>I didn't watch it because review aggregation sites
kill yourself
>>
>>67609574
DA
>>
>>67610130

You first.
>>
How could anyone think repetitive blows to the head resulting in scrambled brains wouldn't have bad effects?
>>
>>67609533
But a little bit of that can go a long way, I just felt like they really beat you over the head with it.
>>
>>67610161

TROOF
>>
>>67610229
Americans
>>
>>67609975
>sign contract to make millions of dollars fighting over a ball
>do it
>years later medical problems arise from doing your job
>TELL DA TROOF
>expect even more money from your willful compliance in your old job
>>
>>67610288
But I'm American, played football, my dad is a state champion football coach.
We all realize that concussions obviously aren't fucking good for you, we don't need fucking brain samples to realize that
>>
>>67610391
niggers dont want to take repercussions for their actions so its the big bad white man running the nfl's fault even though any 5 year old can tell you slamming helmets against one another would hurt your heads
>>
>>67610290

The players were idiots, no doubt. But the NFL also obfuscated the truth, not unlike Big Tobacco. If the NFL made an effort to find out the truth, were honest about their findings, released the information, and obtained informed consent from the players, they wouldn't be getting hit with lawsuits like they are now.
>>
>be nigger
>can't read
>can't into math
>can play handegg
>get passed through school
>gib dat free college
>gib dat white pussy
>get into NFL
>gib dat monies
>get dem 5 cars and house in da hills
>retire
>muh brain
>gib monies whitey

Who cares these idiots would have ended up in jail or would die of AIDS as they wouldn't be able to take the medication
>>
>>67610497
Yeah I'm not tying to defend the NFL. They are some corrupt Jews, but I dunno, it's hard to feel bad for these people when they're just so god damn stupid...
>>
>>67610627

I agree.
>>
File: tdt.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tdt.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>67610613
>Who cares these idiots would have ended up in jail or would die of AIDS as they wouldn't be able to take the medication
Do you honestly think that? DO YOU?!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.