[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how come Ash V Evil Dead never came even close to the fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ash-vs-evil-dead.jpg (133 KB, 800x497) Image search: [Google]
ash-vs-evil-dead.jpg
133 KB, 800x497
So how come Ash V Evil Dead never came even close to the fun of Army of Darkness and ED2?

Thoughts on how S2 will pan out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCdStkuYko
>>
>>67608605
>So how come Ash V Evil Dead never came even close to the fun of Army of Darkness and ED2?

It did in those last three episodes for me honestly, especially Evil Ash and Amanda becoming a god tier Deadite
>>
You can't recapture magic when you're trying to recapture magic.
>>
So this show isn't worth watching?
>>
>>67609092
Do you hold the belief that Bruce Campbell's work is fallible? That is your answer.
>>
>>67609092

I really enjoyed it just to see Bruce back in the role, some say his Ash is way too dopey but I think it fits the AoD persona to a T rather than the ED2 one since by that time the initial horror of the situation had time to settle in his mind.

The weakest episodes in my mind are 45 which take place at Pablo's house, everything else ranges from good to fantastic
>>
>>67608699
You didn't cum buckets at the episode where they're eating dinner at the jewess' house? That shit was comedy gold.
>>
there were a couple of dull episodes but overall it was pretty good, one of the more enjoyable shows I watched last years.

it was pretty good fun.

>inb4 fun is a bad thing, get a job fucking memekids
>>
>>67609092
As a life long evil dead fan who exptected it to be un-fun forced trash that was nothing but eye rolls and yawns.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's a fun show and it goes to weird places. The only thing that bogs it down is the black chick cop who i never gave a shit about.
>>
>>67609275

That was great, I believe Iolaus from Hercules directed that one, guy knows his stuff.
>>
Did the jew slut ever show her tits?
>>
>>67610020

Nope, nobody did, not even Lucy.

Kiwi girl should have showed her thuough
>>
>showing the riami can as a generic smoke monster

What the fuck were they thinking?

Was unforgivable. Should never have been showed
>>
>>67608605
AvED was GOAT.
AoD had too many ridiculous gags
>>
>>67608605
Eligos was top-tier demon design, though
>>
>>67610542

That the vibrating demon?

That did look cool. Pity that skeleton looked fucking rough
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.