[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blade MCU when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Blade.jpg (126 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
Blade.jpg
126 KB, 669x1000
HOL UP
>>
>>67607545
*smacks fangs* AYO
>>
>>67607545
I'm not really comfortable with a black lead in an MCU series.
>>
Punisher and Blade will probably be part of Netflix's phase 2 capekino.
>>
>>67607545
Blade: Prison break
>>
YO U SAYIN WE FINNA KILL SOME VAMPIRES N SHIT?
>>
>>67607545
Hopefully never, team him up with The Punisher, Deadpool and Wolverine.
>>
>>67608429
Daredevil and The Punisher are already part of MCU so he could probably show up in the Daredevil show, but I really like the first two Blade films so I wouldn't mind another. Deadpool and Wolverine film rights are owned by 20th century fox.
>>
I need to see Snipes at least do a cameo on Daredevil or something, just enough of an appearance to confirm the Blade trilogy as MCU canon. There's no reason it can't be as far as I know, unless they go full retard and reboot Blade with a new nigga now that they have the rights back. The original Blade movie got capeshit back on track after DC took a big shit all over superhero films in the 90s, Marvel owes it a it least a little recognition.
>>
only good capeshit movie and only black actor in those who wasnt push by jewish agenda. prove me wrong
>>
>>67608544
>he could probably show up in the daredevil show
no he couldn't.
are you seriously saying we're getting vampires in hells kitchen?
>>
>>67607545
Blade sucks so hopefully never.
>>
>>67609444
Nobody is saying that for sure, but is there a good reason it couldn't happen? Could even use it to introduce Morbius, and have a Blade/Frank team up episode. Remember that even though Daredevil is street level, this is still the MCU it lives within, and we've seen stranger stuff already, I would say maybe even on Jessica Jones.
>>
>>67609615
are there any hard supernatural elements in daredevil right now?
>>
>>67609657
Other than Matt's crazy super senses? There isn't, but try to remember that there is no supernatural in Marvel so far, only "science", but who knows maybe Dr Strange will change the game a little. Netflix does seem like the best vehicle to explore Marvel's weirder side, even if it isn't on Daredevil specifically. I'm holding out hope for a Netflix appearance by Blade, Werewolf by Night, maybe Man Thing. We're getting Iron Fist already and he's supposed to have magic abilities.
>>
Avengers: Monster Squad. Blade, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Satanna, and Werewolf by Night.
>>
>>67609657
>>67609874
I'm guessing you guys stopped halfway through DD Season 2? There are zombie ninjas. It's not "muh science" unless you are a total autist.
>>
I would love to see a fight between Blade and Captain America.
>>
>>67610080
I haven't finished S02 yet. Looking forward to things getting silly, A man can only take so much slow gritty legal drama, Season 1 was suffering but I did it for Frank.
>>
How would they properly introduce vampires into the MCU? They can't just show up.
>>
File: hells kitchen.jpg (122 KB, 499x519) Image search: [Google]
hells kitchen.jpg
122 KB, 499x519
>>67609444
Daredevil and JJ need to drop the whole Hell's Kitchen thing. It's pathetic, and it's not that important to where all crime is taking place in that location.
>>
Blade is overrated as fuck
>>
>>67610170
Jessica Jones doesn't constrain itself to Hell's Kitchen. One of its better qualities over DD.
>>
>>67607545
won't be the same without wesley pipes tbqh
>>
>>67609517
>blade sucks
some mothafuckas are always trying to ice-skate uphill
>>
>>67610164
>They can't just show up.
Blade came out in 1998, they've always been around, they just haven't always been relevant, if those movies taught us anything its that vamps can stay off the radar if they choose. I feel as if that's like saying how would they properly introduce Hydra into the MCU? "They can't just show up." Except they kind of did in Winter Soldier and it turns out they were there the whole time, by Age of Ultron they suddenly had active bases all over the world. Its capeshit m8 ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>67610194
SIT YO FIVE DOLLAR ASS DOWN BEFORE I MAKE CHANGE
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.